Huawei Matebook X Pro

paamhii

Reaction score
Touch wood I have Bought 10 over Laptops so far it’s been good.... worst case can send back to USA I suppose

I saw the miix 720 , but nowdays it’s basically no thin vezel no talk .... haha

Hi which forwarder or agent you use to buy laptop from USA? Do you have to pay gst or smth?

paamhii

Reaction score
From China. Maxed out specs.
About 2.2k after shipping and taxes.

Actually really feel the same just that this one 4 lane thunderbolt, Huawei logo looks fantastic as compared to previous one, has Huawei share feature (good for those using Huawei phone - useless for me)

Hi which forwarder or agent do you use?

Fizzo8

Reaction score
Hi all,
Need some help here please.. I'm looking to buy the 2018 MateBook X Pro i7. There are some at Carousell, lowest around SGD1950. Amazon is selling at USD1380 inc of shipping and fees which is around SGD1875.
Any problems or add on fees if I chose to buy from amazon? If there are issues, I wud rather buy from carousell. I assume they are selling the US version also right? Or are they better sites to buy from? Be it local or from US?
Really appreciate if anyone can help.

NMSS_2

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
Need some help here please.. I'm looking to buy the 2018 MateBook X Pro i7. There are some at Carousell, lowest around SGD1950. Amazon is selling at USD1380 inc of shipping and fees which is around SGD1875.
Any problems or add on fees if I chose to buy from amazon? If there are issues, I wud rather buy from carousell. I assume they are selling the US version also right? Or are they better sites to buy from? Be it local or from US?
Really appreciate if anyone can help.

1380*1.4 (about 1.36 * 1.03 credit card) = closer to sgd 1950. the shipping and fees included GST, you dont have to pay extra.

From carouhell is new?

Fizzo8

Reaction score
1380*1.4 (about 1.36 * 1.03 credit card) = closer to sgd 1950. the shipping and fees included GST, you dont have to pay extra.

From carouhell is new?

Yes. BNIB.
If that's the case, might as well buy from carousell. Just wanted to ask cause I saw some got it from the states for around just below USD1200. But I'm not sure from which platform though.

Last edited:

tutonic

Reaction score
The Matebook is coming to Singapore. Those that haven't purchased, should wait out for the it show. Unfortunately, the x pro isn't here yet; only the Matebook 13.

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Matebook is coming to Singapore. Those that haven't purchased, should wait out for the it show. Unfortunately, the x pro isn't here yet; only the Matebook 13.

Yup, At least find out what the pricing is and decide which is better subject to personal criteria

tutonic

Reaction score
Yup, At least find out what the pricing is and decide which is better subject to personal criteria

Pricing is already out.

the Huawei MateBook 13 will be the first to launch on May 30 at a price of S$1,348 for 256GB, and S$1,498 for 512GB.

In my opinion, this is very cheap, especially considering what else is being offered in Singapore.

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Hijacking this thread, anyone know where I can get the Honor Magicbook with an AMD processor ?

It's so hard to find a retailer and aliexpress sellers aren't glowing with good reviews either.

tspurs

Reaction score
Pricing is already out.

In my opinion, this is very cheap, especially considering what else is being offered in Singapore.

Here's hoping the SG models come with touch screens. Otherwise the prices are still a bit higher than what you can find in China.

chaiscool

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Matebook 13 battery is mediocre though. Rather they bring matebook 14

tutonic

Reaction score
This isn't a buy/sell thread, guys. Please keep those out of this thread.

Thanks.

Alcatron

Reaction score
Matebook X pro looks really attractive. I almost go for it!

But then, now the US-CN sager. IMO, it better to hold back purchase until they make news that Microsoft do support Huawei laptops in the long run.

Tripp

Reaction score
How many built-in features are we losing if we were to reinstall Windows OS and not to install any Huawei drivers or their PC manager software?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.