SBF - May 2019

dance42001

Reaction score
Official Thread for SBF - May 2019.

Got quite a few units left over.

One last try on SBF...:s13::s13::s13:

PholkLorr

Reaction score
If you are waiting for BTO (got a Q number) but decide to try for SBF instead, is it possible to apply as first timer? Or must cancel the BTO first?

Last edited:

Dream catcher

Reaction score
You may apply for this Sbf exercise. But take note, you may be penalized for giving up your first chance if there are available units within your Bto selection Q no.

If you are waiting for BTO (got a Q number) but decide to try for SBF instead, is it possible to apply as first timer? Or must cancel the BTO first?

dance42001

Reaction score

Hi you can apply dun need to cancel. I did that the previously.

I also got a queue number for Feb BTO but i am also trying for this SBF.

Best Luck to all.

greenhse

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If first timer apply for SBF and get the Q number, back out becos the preferred unit get selected by other, is there any impact?

PholkLorr

Reaction score
Hi you can apply dun need to cancel. I did that the previously.

I also got a queue number for Feb BTO but i am also trying for this SBF.

Best Luck to all.

Will u still be considered as first timer or 2nd timer ah? And can use MCPS still? Cause i havent booked flat (still in Q) for Feb BTO but i used MCPS first timer then.

Called HDB they say can have concurrent applications. But i not sure if the Feb BTO app will cock anything up for the SBF application. And i suppose when have concurrent application, if they do call me to book flat for Feb BTO, i just let it lapse?

changlong

Reaction score
Does anyone knows why queenstown area are having sbf? The last bto estimated completion for queenstown is 2Q 2017.

nightkids7089

Banned
Reaction score
If first timer apply for SBF and get the Q number, back out becos the preferred unit get selected by other, is there any impact?

I tried once....went HDB empty handed.....occifer stunned and ask ke come here for wat, told her I came to tel her I am not choosing out of courtesy as all are 2nd and 3rd floor units.....

She smile and say she understand, but by book she must told me HDB will penalised me....she will appeal for me, successful or not depends on my luck Liao....

Luckily managed to Siam the penalty.....

nightkids7089

Banned
Reaction score
Does anyone knows why queenstown area are having sbf? The last bto estimated completion for queenstown is 2Q 2017.

SBF include leftover and flat seized back by HDB.....either owners bo Lui Heng, or owner died and HDB take back.....:(

My 2 cents

Gambler.

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
last try liao.

probably applying tampines 5rm for greater chance

PholkLorr

Reaction score
when apply for flat, it asks you for yr last 3 mths pay. But what if one of the mth is bonus month, wouldnt it skew yr pay upwards and might make hdb think u break the 12k cap. So should put the non bonus pay or put the bonus pay for that particular mth?

maodinipie

Reaction score
when apply for flat, it asks you for yr last 3 mths pay. But what if one of the mth is bonus month, wouldnt it skew yr pay upwards and might make hdb think u break the 12k cap. So should put the non bonus pay or put the bonus pay for that particular mth?

Only gross pay, exclude bonus, dividend, allowance and etc

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.