SBF - November 2018

jericho75

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This round lesser units though.

u got study marketing before? this is strategy.

if polyclinic side top in 2018 and 4-5 bto projects there and average drop out rate is 20-25%.

how can the sbf be so few units? they think sinkies all hokkien peng like out parents era and dunno how to calculate? :s13:

whitemountain

Reaction score
Yep! Doing homework and applying tonight!

This round fewer 2nd level units.

Tempted to apply

Our 3rd time applying for SBF already, anyone same plight before? Will the queue number get better? It is really sian tt getting a new hdb flat can be so difficult.

Last edited:

fjaime

Reaction score
Anyone got an appointment for key collection already? How long did it take for grant approval?

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Our 3rd time applying for SBF already, anyone same plight before? Will the queue number get better? It is really sian tt getting a new hdb flat can be so difficult.

May 2019 is my third time too.
May 2018 no number.
Nov 2018 got a queue that was 131% of flat supply.

whitemountain

Reaction score
May 2019 is my third time too.
May 2018 no number.
Nov 2018 got a queue that was 131% of flat supply.

I see... actually i didnt include a BTO n 2 ROF applications...

Feb 18 BTO Teck Whye Vista no number
May 18 SBF no number
Aug 18 ROF Q number 2x available flats
Nov 18 SBF Q number 1.6x available flats
Feb 19 ROF Q number 2x available flats
May 19 SBF.... hopefully number is within available flats.

Even with near parents priority, didnt work for us at all.

Last edited:

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thank u! Gotten a selection date, 17 May, from HDB. Apparently, they send out selection dates one month ahead of the selection date. Hopefully got some units left tt we dont mind having.

You skipped your appointment too? I thought you willing to take #2 units.

whitemountain

Reaction score
You skipped your appointment too? I thought you willing to take #2 units.

Sigh.. mine was 4rm... and on 16 May, all units taken, even #2 units. I was quite shocked to see tt cos' we prepared the documents for the appt to select. This time may apply for 5rm instead.

Dracaryss

Reaction score
Woah nice! Thank you!
Just apply this May SBF if this time round you didn't manage to get the unit of your choice! :)

This is my 4th time applying with MCPS + First-timer. Previous 3 times either exceeded the amount of units available or not given a queue number. This time round got lucky with a better number.

jericho75

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually recession will have more ppl applying, cos' new flats are still cheaper than most resale.

no lah. recession u will see all applicants going missing from past history. then resales will be much cheaper than new flats.

jericho75

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just apply this May SBF if this time round you didn't manage to get the unit of your choice! :)

This is my 4th time applying with MCPS + First-timer. Previous 3 times either exceeded the amount of units available or not given a queue number. This time round got lucky with a better number.

so MCPS + First-timer is fake one?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.