Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Phen8210

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
You need to understand the context clearly first before posting stuff, or else it seems silly on you..

Posted from PCWX using HUAWEI ALPS

my bad, i don't usually read the forums anymore these days so it's hard for me to understand the language.

"saw some leak photo it seems same like op7 pro also pop up camera"

i thought he was referring to leaked photos of op7 pro, so i was puzzled because the officials devices are already out.

I read a few more times and i finally understood.

''according to the leaked photos, k20 is similar (seems same) to op7 pro in a way that both have pop up camera.(also popup camera)''

:s22::s22::s22:

sayonara.

Looks like we wasting time on a dunderhead.:s22::s22:

my bad, mr.nethead.. i was referring to op7 pro and zenfone 6 already released not k20, don't need to get upset haha.

Last edited:

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
my bad, i don't usually read the forums anymore these days so it's hard for me to understand the language.

"saw some leak photo it seems same like op7 pro also pop up camera"

i thought he was referring to leaked photos of op7 pro, so i was puzzled because the officials devices are already out.

I read a few more times and i finally understood.

''according to the leaked photos, k20 is similar (seems same) to op7 pro in a way that both have pop up camera.(also popup camera)''

:s22::s22::s22:

sayonara.

my bad, mr.nethead.. i was referring to op7 pro and zenfone 6 already released not k20, don't need to get upset haha.

haha sorry my bad than

too used to another form of writing

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Witness the launch of the flagship killer, Redmi K20 Series, on May 28, 2pm :s12:
sgj67D4.jpg

kinderbuenojhj

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This XM jin hiong in their marketing names.

rast time RN5AI ish Camera Beast.

then nao K20 ish Demon King aka Flagship Killer.

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
0ae97h8.jpg

Redmi K20 comes with the 7th-gen in-display fingerprint, better recognition speed and accuracy.

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
0ae97h8.jpg

Redmi K20 comes with the 7th-gen in-display fingerprint, better recognition speed and accuracy.

seems like quite a lot going for in-display fingerprint, like last time there used to be a app for it (and i think its just for fun though, as it didnt work... iirc XD)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.