RedONE debuts in Singapore

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Doesn't look too amazing except maybe people who commute frequently between Singapore and Malaysia ? 🤔

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
info for those wanting to port to redone

i applied for redone at agent store, requested porting from M1, completed application and received the softcopy contract in email at abt 10:40am Saturday~

porting processed at 11pm+ on same day, M1 sim card disabled at 11pm+ and porting completed at 12am+

no sms to M1 sim and redone sim, to inform on the porting processing or completed~

data, talktime and sms quota still same after porting from temporary number~

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
prorated data, talktime, sms for the last week of may, billing on every 1st day of mth

8pSn9yF.jpg

vMDKX4Q.jpg

shawnng

Reaction score
Speed test today.

Redone : 120kbps
Myrepublic : 300kbps

Redone roaming in Malaysia, data hardly useable even within the 2gb data cap. Please make sure you have another SIM ready.

phayze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it good enough to make whatsapp voice call when roaming?

Speed test today.

Redone roaming in Malaysia, data hardly useable even within the 2gb data cap. Please make sure you have another SIM ready.

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
Speed test today.

:s11: are they connected to the same telco while roaming in Malaysia?

cruizer_ph

Reaction score
Signed up for RedONE last Friday afternoon ($8 plan); around midnight my StarHub number (from a share line) was ported over. Looks good so far. Since the 2 GB allowance will be reset on 1st June I only got over 500 MB data allowance until end of May. I also installed the RedONE SG App on my phone so I can monitor usage and sign up for additional data if needed.

I'll feed back on the 4G speed once I exceed my 500 MB and the throttling kicks in...

phayze

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I not sure. I thought only roaming data can be use in malaysia like local data. Didnt know that can use voice call as local talk time when roaming in malaysia.

:s11: I thought you can use the same talktime for use in malaysia

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I not sure. I thought only roaming data can be use in malaysia like local data. Didnt know that can use voice call as local talk time when roaming in malaysia.
i have no idea, better check up with redone before roaming

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
:s11: I thought you can use the same talktime for use in malaysia
Nope, the talk time is only valid if you made the calls from Singapore. It is stated in the T&C. So if you made a call from Malaysia, you will need to pay for the roaming cost. Only data can be used in both singapore and malaysia.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

shawnng

Reaction score
Data can be used in Malaysia

However on roaming on
digi you get 0kbps,
Maxis you get 0 to 1mbps. (Can use but unstable)

If you need data you need to set it as maxis. Data seem to be very unstable. Just in case, having another SIM might help.

redONE still have to improve on roaming.

Last edited:

dryteletubby

Reaction score
This company can develop an app for billing but can't develop a online registration system?

I still thinking if I should port over from zero1 $9 plan

8-lane

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Their plans no free incoming calls and caller ID right?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.