BTO 2019 FEB - Official Thread

Louis81

Reaction score
I am staying in an resale flat now. If I got BTO and taking HDB loan, I know that I need to pay 10% down payment (CPF/Cash). For this down payment, is there any way we can tap on to the sales proceed from selling the resale flat??
Anyone got experience before??

Dream catcher

Reaction score
It’s possible provided you have already sold your resale flat and the transaction is already completed , with the cash and cpf proceeds all credited back to you. But meantime .... where you gonna stay while waiting for your bto to built?

I am staying in an resale flat now. If I got BTO and taking HDB loan, I know that I need to pay 10% down payment (CPF/Cash). For this down payment, is there any way we can tap on to the sales proceed from selling the resale flat??
Anyone got experience before??

Last edited:

Louis81

Reaction score
Hi,

I am now staying in a HDB resale flat with outstanding mortgage loan. If I got a BTO, how does existing mortgage loan affect the new loan that I am taking for BTO??

Any sharing?

flashover

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It does not affect the new loan directly

It affects the sales proceeds and based on the cash proceeds u need to put 50% if you are taking another hdb loan but if u take bank loan then this does not apply

Hi,

I am now staying in a HDB resale flat with outstanding mortgage loan. If I got a BTO, how does existing mortgage loan affect the new loan that I am taking for BTO??

Any sharing?

Louis81

Reaction score
It does not affect the new loan directly

It affects the sales proceeds and based on the cash proceeds u need to put 50% if you are taking another hdb loan but if u take bank loan then this does not apply

After sales, it will be a loss. After pay back bank, all go cpf.

Louis81

Reaction score
Hi,

Hi,
LEVY FEE
I now stay in resale flat. If I got BTO and I will have to pay levy fee. For this levy fee will it be deducted from the sale of my resale flat in CPF OA account? I will not have any cash proceed from sale of resale flat.

AndRiy80

Reaction score
Hi,

Hi,
LEVY FEE
I now stay in resale flat. If I got BTO and I will have to pay levy fee. For this levy fee will it be deducted from the sale of my resale flat in CPF OA account? I will not have any cash proceed from sale of resale flat.
Resale is only applicable if u bought ur resale flat with grant. If u bought it w/o grant, there is no resale levy.

Sent from HUAWEI LYA-L29 using GAGT

Dream catcher

Reaction score
Resale levy is only applicable if you have previously taken grant for your resale. Levy payment is only via CASH. Not Cpf.

Hi,

Hi,
LEVY FEE

deskoh91

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wanna give a shout out to Jurong neighbours to join the Telegram groups and chat! :D

t.me/jurongwestbto
t.me/boonlayglade
t.me/jurongwest_jewel

supremo0

Reaction score
Anyone knows what constitutes rejecting your chance to select a flat?

Obviously if no more unit or no more ethnic quota, then it doesn't count.

But what about cases where only left with very few units or all low floors? What is the threshold?

Bluebird33

Reaction score
I am queue 867 for Kallang bto and today they send me sms ask me down for appointment to book flat on the 12 July. However they said if all taken up or ethnic quota unavailable they will let me know. Anyone know how high chance will I get to choose?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.