εˆ‡θ‹Ήζžœ
w7vV2fp.jpg

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
εˆ‡θ‹Ήζžœ

w7vV2fp.jpg

Hahah now Google cut them :s13:
I wonder if this will be resolved. So many companies cut ties with them. Cannot be everything also in house OS one lol got phones tablets and laptops.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hahah now Google cut them :s13:
I wonder if this will be resolved. So many companies cut ties with them. Cannot be everything also in house OS one lol got phones tablets and laptops.

China rise and us is afraid

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Google Drive dark mode is showing up for some users. This is a server-side change.
I0vl4iI.png

4Jhi1Sg.png

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
Google Drive dark mode is showing up for some users. This is a server-side change.

I0vl4iI.png

4Jhi1Sg.png

Hahah this one I have. Wanted to go toggle the dark mode but when I went in it's already in dark mode :s13:

Vulpix

Reaction score
Reminder to anyone new to this thread to switch off digital wellbeing to save battery life and increase performance.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone notices this?

Adguard + Chrome (desktop mode) has a 1-2 sec blank page when reloading HWZ pages?

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
Reminder to anyone new to this thread to switch off digital wellbeing to save battery life and increase performance.

And not just for your Pixel 3/3XL, for whatever pixel you have on hand! :s12:

limmk

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

And not just for your Pixel 3/3XL, for whatever pixel you have on hand! :s12:

-Go to settings
-Choose digital wellbeing
-Tap the three-dot icon at the top right and choose β€œturn off usage access”
-Confirm that decision on the next β€œusage access” screen by choosing digital wellbeing and toggling the β€œpermit usage access” option to off.

disable_digital_wellbeing_1.png
disable_digital_wellbeing_2.png
disable_digital_wellbeing_3.png

laughingPANDA

Master Member
Reaction score
-Go to settings
-Choose digital wellbeing
-Tap the three-dot icon at the top right and choose *********turn off usage access*********
-Confirm that decision on the next *********usage access********* screen by choosing digital wellbeing and toggling the *********permit usage access********* option to off.

disable_digital_wellbeing_1.png

disable_digital_wellbeing_2.png

disable_digital_wellbeing_3.png

Hahah wah bro still give step by step guide ah :s13:

porky_88

Reaction score
i really cannot tahan the adaptor that came with the pixel 3 already. compared to ios lightning audio adaptor, the pixel 3 sound really cannot make it.

anyone tried apple usb c audio adaptor on Pixel 3? how's the sound quality and volume?
i read that the volume is lower, true? also any difference if the apple adaptor is used on android Q beta 3?

looking a simple and practical solution to wired audio for pixel 3.

MikeDirnt78

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i really cannot tahan the adaptor that came with the pixel 3 already. compared to ios lightning audio adaptor, the pixel 3 sound really cannot make it.

anyone tried apple usb c audio adaptor on Pixel 3? how's the sound quality and volume?
i read that the volume is lower, true? also any difference if the apple adaptor is used on android Q beta 3?

You must be an audiophile.

I just plug and listen. Cannot notice any difference in quality. :s13:

wizardmao

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Should be got some difference in quality like the razer dongle. Some time back in p2 or p3 thread also got discussion on it..

But i moved to using true wireless earbuds already as i dislike cables dangling around. A lot more convenient imo and prior to that im not an audiophile with high end iems either so as long as audio connection reliable and sound not bad can liao

DigDub

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The apple adapter sound quality is better. But the volume is lower, so if your source is low volume or your earphones output not very efficient, may need to turn your phone volume higher. Else can consider getting the Hidiz adapter.

porky_88

Reaction score
The apple adapter sound quality is better. But the volume is lower, so if your source is low volume or your earphones output not very efficient, may need to turn your phone volume higher. Else can consider getting the Hidiz adapter.

will be driving a pair of shure se846 iems .. so volume should be ok. on iOS just barely pass 50% volume.

used onkyo hf player and iaudiogate when i was on iOS, now got to search again. initial search points to usb audio pro for android... any comments?

porky_88

Reaction score
Should be got some difference in quality like the razer dongle. Some time back in p2 or p3 thread also got discussion on it..

But i moved to using true wireless earbuds already as i dislike cables dangling around. A lot more convenient imo and prior to that im not an audiophile with high end iems either so as long as audio connection reliable and sound not bad can liao

i have a westone bluetooth audio cable to make the shure iems wireless. sound is ok but for hires playback can hear significant difference between wired and aptx or even aptx hd

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.