Wireless bluetooth EAR BUDS recommendations

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
just got a pair of galaxy buds....i think i am loving it due to the size that fit in my ear without causing much pressure.

need to test it near mrt door and bus fare pole to see if it will affect by the magnetic field.

WatCult

Reaction score
ykKk75El.jpg

4Ok5eT0l.png

According to HWZ news, pre order @ $349 at CEE2019 show. I can't find any single review for this item.

But quick specs are 8h + 24h charging case, bluetooth 5.0, AAC and AptX. Comes with their proprietary oval shape ear tips. Not sure Qcc51xx or Qcc30xx series.

If it's really 8 + 24h, tempting siol. Dunno how's the sound quality though.

Likelihood it is QCC3020 since the QCC51xx series was only recently announced so it won't be out so soon.

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ykKk75El.jpg

4Ok5eT0l.png

According to HWZ news, pre order @ $349 at CEE2019 show. I can't find any single review for this item.

But quick specs are 8h + 24h charging case, bluetooth 5.0, AAC and AptX. Comes with their proprietary oval shape ear tips. Not sure Qcc51xx or Qcc30xx series.

If it's really 8 + 24h, tempting siol. Dunno how's the sound quality though.

Sent from A Bus Station Is Where A Bus Stops. A Train Station Is Where A Train Stops. In My Office, I Have A Workstation. using GAGT
Battery life is not fantastic considering it's the newest bluetooth tech.

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Considering it has Aptx HD. This is a big deal. Should be the first. Anyway 8 hours is long enough. Ear fatigue will set in way earlier. Waiting for reviews before taking the purge.
8 hours means it has a small battery. All the next gen TW will have at least 10 hours due to the new chip.

Gadgetfreakloh

Reaction score
8 hours means it has a small battery. All the next gen TW will have at least 10 hours due to the new chip.

Anyway does it matter if you are putting it back to the case after a few hours of use. Unless you off them individually. My current Earin m2 has only 4 hours and I am perfectly fine with it.

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyway does it matter if you are putting it back to the case after a few hours of use. Unless you off them individually. My current Earin m2 has only 4 hours and I am perfectly fine with it.
Yea 4 hours is the older gen but its true what you have said. My usage or rather habit may need to change. As I always found rhythm out of juice

uplorry

Suspended
Reaction score
Really feels like trying the Galaxy Buds now that I've switched from Huawei to Samsung phone... :o

My Nuarl NT01AX seems to lag with videos on my new phone but not with the older ones... :(

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just ordered the Galaxy Buds from Qoo10 Korean seller @ $154 after discount. :D
good deal...I cant wait and also want the local warranty...no choice

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.