I miss Apple

ngsoonle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jumped over to Android using Samsung Note 9 and galaxy watch for the past few months. While I love the better camera, I miss the smoothness of IOS and the unreplaceable Apple Watch series 4.
Galaxy watch is nowhere near AW4...
Ranting here...

gt_5454

Master Member
Reaction score
Jumped over to Android using Samsung Note 9 and galaxy watch for the past few months. While I love the better camera, I miss the smoothness of IOS and the unreplaceable Apple Watch series 4.
Ranting here...

Can totally understand.
I jumped numerous times only to come back to iOS.
Latest was mate 20 pro which was sold 1 day before the google ban, but I kept my Xs Max.
iOS is undoubtedly the smoothest mobile os despite its own limitations and perceived lack of innovations

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ranting here...

Do what I do. I'm using both iOS and Android together.

iOS: 7 Plus/X/XS Max.
Android: Note9.

ngsoonle

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Think no point getting an second hand XR and AW4 now right?
Can just look forward to this September for an iPhone with ultra wide camera and an Apple watch with some new feature...

gt_5454

Master Member
Reaction score
Can just look forward to this September for an iPhone with ultra wide camera and an Apple watch with some new feature...

4 months is a long wait if you really miss iOS. The XR is a good option

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Use both iOS and Android just like me

Android: S9/S9+/Note9/S10+
iOS: iPhone XR/XS/XS Max

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I used to think Android is lousy but after getting my first Android (Note9), it isn't that bad. Now I'm awaiting Note10.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Note 9 is not bad. Actually mainly I miss AW.

Then go get it back and pair it with your iPhone, then use both platforms. I never go without my AW, it’s like I’m too dependant on it for ease of notifications and communications when my phone isn’t near me.

deathst

Master Member
Reaction score
Ranting here...

I find the XS/XS Max photos as good or at times even better than the Note 9. Recent iPhones (8 onwards) have quite reliable camera, run them through apps like Pixelmator, sometimes it even surprises me on how good iPhone really are.

Li0AZhU.jpg

Last edited:

aztech44

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did numerous time of jump from android flagship To flagship. And last year only i settled for my XR. Trust me if u are soooo used to iOS smoothness and etc. No point jumping to android. U definitely doesn’t want to waste few K’s on switching to find something on par with ios..

P:S I’m not an apply fanboi

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Another user of both iOS and Android phones here, enjoying the best of both worlds with XS Max and Note 9. :)

I don't use a smartwatch but only bands (for notification purpose) with apps available on both platforms if there's a need to switch, though mainly working on my Note 9. The XS Max has my private line and is with me 24/7.

Guess TS should have been pondering this issue for quite a while before posting, so 4 months can indeed be a long time to wait. I feel you; hard decision. :D

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Now Note 9 not the best already
S10+ is the best

Another user of both iOS and Android phones here, enjoying the best of both worlds with XS Max and Note 9. :)

I don't use a smartwatch but only bands (for notification purpose) with apps available on both platforms if there's a need to switch, though mainly working on my Note 9. The XS Max has my private line and is with me 24/7.

Guess TS should have been pondering this issue for quite a while before posting, so 4 months can indeed be a long time to wait. I feel you; hard decision. :D

mackie8

Reaction score
U can get XR now..
While keeping your note9..
I dont think there will be a huge jump in specs for xr2...
anyway u can always sell it if u want latest and greatest...

4months is a long wait...

Price of XR now is very attractive...
In carousel its less than $1k for 128gb model....
But i dont advise getting XS/XS max now....
Since price is still high...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.