Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stick with your s4 as it has the s pen function and a much better processor. S4 is still considered as a flagship tablet whereas s5e is not.

I think processors are comparable. If you don't need the pen, I think tab 5e is a better buy as it has 6gb ram for some version

laeticia

Reaction score
Managed to see the tablet at Gain City. Its much thinner and lighter compared to Tab S4.

Now a question of where to buy to get the best price 🤔

kt107

Reaction score
There is a new Tab A 8.0 (2019) coming up with S-Pen support. Think of waiting for this or get S5e. S-Pen is very good to have. But don't know when SG will launch it.

htngwilliam

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
There is a new Tab A 8.0 (2019) coming up with S-Pen support. Think of waiting for this or get S5e. S-Pen is very good to have. But don't know when SG will launch it.

Tab A is quite lousy. I feel don't waste ur $

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Definitely cheaper than Samsung.

Tab A screen resolution no good
My parents got 1, don’t like the resolution. Tab S5e has better resolution.

aqf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
How much is the official keyboard for s5e selling?

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It seems like this tab s5e has the wifi issue in Singapore as well.
Tested at the cee show 2019 by rotating the tablet to landscape mode (front cam on the left) and using my palm to cover and support it.
Indeed it dropped till no signal at all.
Still contemplating to get this tablet with this known issue

Indeed. I tried to cover the area and saw immediate signal drop.

If it’s hardware issue, gg to the buyers.

Unclemun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I saw the Same promo you mentioned. The promoter also offered a 10000 mAH power bank and 32 micro SD card.

I need to find out how much the antenna problem is before committing. For my use, this tablet is good enough

So far only seen the free book cover. What's included if you buy at CEE?

vieri_best

Reaction score
Antenna problem still there , just don’t hold it that side lor I’ll say ;) Thinking wanna go hoot one tmr mah for my partner

I saw the Same promo you mentioned. The promoter also offered a 10000 mAH power bank and 32 micro SD card.

I need to find out how much the antenna problem is before committing. For my use, this tablet is good enough

lionelfoo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
thinking of getting the LTE version.... but feel that the promo itself is not good leh....

frost_theone

Reaction score
Indeed. I tried to cover the area and saw immediate signal drop.

If it’s hardware issue, gg to the buyers.

For me, I won't get it if it is a known issue.i need to compromise my holding method because of this issue. In that case, it is better off getting s4

Last edited:

PPkiller

Reaction score
Hmm.. I didn't get any signal drop when I use my tab s5e in landscape mode.. With both my hands holding it..

joeidle1

Reaction score
Any idea if we will still qualify for Samsung Trade Up Promotion (+$100 trade in value) if buy from Red White Mobile?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.