Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e

shin01chan

Reaction score
How much is the 64gb LTE version? Thinking of trade in my tab S 8.4. It’s quite slow nowsaday. With the additional $100 trade in, seems more affordable. But I am worry s5e with the mid range cheap set and 4gb ram, will be slow too.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
If you scared get the Tab S4
Confirm won’t slow cause I have it

How much is the 64gb LTE version? Thinking of trade in my tab S 8.4. It’s quite slow nowsaday. With the additional $100 trade in, seems more affordable. But I am worry s5e with the mid range cheap set and 4gb ram, will be slow too.

tspurs

Reaction score
Would have gotten the Tab S4 but the keyboard cover wasn't magnetic.

Now the Tab S5e has the magnetic keyboard cover, but no S-pen. Sian!

shin01chan

Reaction score
Was quoted $180 only for my Tab S 8.4 LTE by Samsung Experience Store. Need to top up too much for the 64gb LTE already. Gave up.

Unclemun

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Antenna problem still there , just don’t hold it that side lor I’ll say ;) Thinking wanna go hoot one tmr mah for my partner
to have the VIU, keyboard cover, power bank and 32 GB SD Card, this may yet be a decent deal.

laeticia

Reaction score
to have the VIU, keyboard cover, power bank and 32 GB SD Card, this may yet be a decent deal.

I tot the freebie is the book cover not keyboard cover
iERqJId.jpg

gerald27

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I was testing it out in the CEE and the way to get the signal to drop is:

- Your hand/palm must cover the top screen-side border (when in portrait) or left screen-side border (when in landscape and camera is on the left)

laeticia

Reaction score
Was quoted $180 only for my Tab S 8.4 LTE by Samsung Experience Store. Need to top up too much for the 64gb LTE already. Gave up.

Wonder if my TAB S 8.4 LTE with cracked screen can be traded 🤔

Last edited:

gixxer07

Reaction score
The one that i test at CEE... got major lag. Promoter had to restart the unit twice. Turned me off.

athenodorus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Antenna problem still there , just don’t hold it that side lor I’ll say ;) Thinking wanna go hoot one tmr mah for my partner

Dunno why ppl still want to buy it when knowing the product has defect. When consumers pay for a product, it is expected for products not to come with such issue.

Also It may not just be about not covering that area with hands. I wonder if putting on a case/cover would also affect the signal.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
People buy for thinness and light I guess
I got no doubt Tab S5e is light as compared to S4

jerryl

Reaction score
Need a 7" or 8" tablet for myself, it seem like only available in the market now is S5e and I'm not keen on china tablet.

May i ask the known issue is wifi antenna connection if i bought the sim card version by using data to serve net shld be ok right?

aqf

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is the tab 5e keyboard selling at Samsung?

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

RouK3ziLa

Master Member
Reaction score
Dunno why ppl still want to buy it when knowing the product has defect. When consumers pay for a product, it is expected for products not to come with such issue.

Also It may not just be about not covering that area with hands. I wonder if putting on a case/cover would also affect the signal.

yup .. they giving away foc casing .. and really need to make alot of effort to cover the antenna to affect the wifi signal so ..

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.