Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

galaxyuser

Reaction score
Speedtest taken at Junction 8.. Singtel not bad the speed.

t9T1bG0.jpg

Last edited:

galaxyuser

Reaction score
Finally someone who uses Clock in the middle of the status bar.

they have been sending me the code for God knows how long.. probably close to a year.. and when it's used it just churn new ones..

basically if you sign up for the $28 plan and port in from another Telco, instead of $18 for 12months, you get first 3 months free and $18 for subsequent 9 months.

·*******26 GB/mo data for $18 only!*[20GB/mo forever + 6GB bonus for a year]
·*******First 3 months FREE (capped at $28/mo)*[Save $84 on your first 3 months!]
·*******$200 device discount*[Bill credits of $25 over 8 months]
·*******$34 off your registration fee*[Pay only $4 to sign up]
·*******Free incoming calls forever

nplq2vH.jpg

cS3Z0I3.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
regular amounts but the difference only $8/mth if you divide away the phone subsidy difference. if 1 year data passport spending more than $100 already worth it because so many more destinations. only difference is only 5gb roaming data
I still prefer to buy the sim from that country. Only exception is china though because of the china firewall...

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

limjialok

Reaction score
they have been sending me the code for God knows how long.. probably close to a year.. and when it's used it just churn new ones..

basically if you sign up for the $28 plan and port in from another Telco, instead of $18 for 12months, you get first 3 months free and $18 for subsequent 9 months.

·*******First 3 months FREE (capped at $28/mo)*[Save $84 on your first 3 months!]

nplq2vH.jpg

cS3Z0I3.jpg

That's so worth, is there Min months term since its free for the first 3months? Sadly I just signed up for m1 mysim(20) $25 20gb
But using cis code can't use the 3months free unlimited data refer code right?

Last edited:

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's so worth, is there Min months term since its free for the first 3months? Sadly I just signed up for m1 mysim(20) $25 20gb
no contract.. the rebates are given as credits every month.. so if you terminate then the rebates stop.

ElZedHaitch

Reaction score

nplq2vH.jpg

cS3Z0I3.jpg

If its not too much trouble, I would like a CIS code.

Thanks

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You never signup for 12 month to enjoy free caller id?

ckhon6

Reaction score

nplq2vH.jpg

cS3Z0I3.jpg

Hello Charlie can I have a code please? My contact's finishing soon and am thinking of porting over, really appreciate it and thanks in advance!

blue24

Reaction score
Hello Charlie can I have a code please? My contact's finishing soon and am thinking of porting over, really appreciate it and thanks in advance!

How and where to get the CIS code?
Keen on the $18 no contract plan too .
Thanks thks.

blue24

Reaction score
the FAQ for unlimited WhatsApp is still on their website but it does not show when trying to sign up for a new SIM.. I think best to check with them first if it's important for you.

https://circlesasiasupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000171593-What-is-Unlimited-WhatsApp-?mobile_site=true

if anyone else needs CIS codes for sign up can let me know.. I still have a couple of them.
6qYhvGXl.jpg

Hi Charlie...mind to share CIS code.thanks in adv.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Hi Charlie...mind to share CIS code.thanks in adv.

please kindly sent me a pm so that I can be reminded to provide you the code. if possible please also indicate in thepm rough estimated date that you would be signing up.

How and where to get the CIS code?
Keen on the $18 no contract plan too .
Thanks thks.
if you company is one of their CIS partners, just need to go to this link below, enter your corporate email address and they will automatically email the code to your corporate email inbox if the domain is registered under circles as a CIS partner.

you may sign up/request for CIS code via this page in the link provided below.

https://shop.circles.life/cis

those who need code please send me a pm so I can track and provide accordingly (I may not be able to browse
thru every post and see your request).. one code can only use 3 times (or 2 times, I forgot because they always change their t&c). so once I share with 3 users (or 2), I will need to get them to reissue new ones to my work email again so please be patient..

appreciate if you could also indicate the estimated date that you would be signing up can I can prioritise issuance of the code to those who need it earlier..

please note that I don't earn any incentives or additional data for getting you all to use this CIS code, the one that would earn you referral benefits is the one that would be indicated within the app...

in fact I don't even hold any lines under circles anymore.. so would seek your understanding if I am not able to respond or provide your request/pm for the codes promptly and again please understand this is done totally on a goodwill basis. if you subsequently have issues using the code I provided, please let me know. but if you want to clarify on rebates and benefits issues, please check with circles live chat agents. :)

Last edited:

lance88

Reaction score
Starhub just came out with their own no contract like GOMO, name Giga lol

25GB mobile data
1,000 mins talktime
1,000 SMSes
Free data rollover up to 2 months
Free incoming calls and SMS
Free Caller ID
$0 for the first month
All that for just $25 per month contract-free subscription.

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Starhub just a couple of weeks ago came out with their own no contract like GOMO, name Giga lol

25GB mobile data
1,000 mins talktime
1,000 SMSes
Free data rollover up to 2 months
Free incoming calls and SMS
Free Caller ID
$0 for the first month
All that for just $25 per month contract-free subscription.
welcome back to Earth... :s13:

helped you corrected your post. :D

Last edited:

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
all I ask for in exchange for the CIS code is to pm me. so that I can track the issuance and prevent giving you a code that has already been used. if you can't even do this, then I also cannot help you.

limjialok

Reaction score
M1 new plan
$25 , first month free for online sign up
30gb
Free weekend
1000mins
1000sms
Non contract
+5gb for safra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.