Running Man fans who is yr fav running man? - Part 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

dennis7w7

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont know if this has been posted but wth 2 years only....

PRISTIN officially disband just 2 years after debut

20190524-pristinjpg.jpg

NEWS Posted by germainej AKP STAFF 2 days ago
BREAKING PRISTIN officially disband just 2 years after debut
AKP STAFF

PRISTIN are officially disbanding just 2 years after their debut.

According to reports on May 24, Pledis Entertainment and the members have decided to disband PRISTIN only 2 years after their debut. The label has now confirmed the news and revealed Nayoung, Roa, Yuha, Eunwoo, Rena, Xiyeon, and Kyla have terminated their contracts, while Kyulkyung, Yehana, and Sungyeon will continue under Pledis Entertainment.

There were previously rumors of PRISTIN's disbandment since Kyla's hiatus in October of 2017, and fans have been wondering about the girl group as it's been 2 years since any promotions.

PRISTIN debuted with their album 'Hi! Pristin' in March of 2017 and their last release was 'Schxxl Out' in August of the same year. Their subunit PRISTIN V also released 'Like a V' in May of 2018.

Pledis Entertainment's full statement is below:

"Hello. This is Pledis Entertainment.

Firstly, we'd like to sincerely thank fans who love PRISTIN.

We're giving this official statement on the disbandment of PRISTIN and the contract termination for some of the members.

The company and the members had in-depth discussions for a while and deliberated before coming to a mutual agreement. It's been decided with the exception of Kyulkyung, Yehana, and Sungyeon, the other seven members (Nayoung, Roa, Yuha, Eunwoo, Rena, Xieyon, and Kyla) have terminated their exclusive contracts as of May 24, 2019.

We'd like to apologize to fans, who've always been supportive, for the unfortunate news.

This decision had to be made carefully, and a lot of time was put into this matter. After our discussions, we decided to respect the PRISTIN members' wishes and disband the group and terminate the contracts.

Members Kyulkyung, Yehana, and Sungyeon expressed they wished to stay with the label. We'll actively support Kyulkyung, Yehana, and Sungyeon and their stable individual careers. We'll wholeheartedly suppor them, so they can be more active and have various activities.

As for the PRISTIN members who'll be leaving our agency, we'd like to express our deep gratitude to them and sincerely support them on their new paths though their contracts with us have ended.

This was an important and sensitive matter that required careful thought, and we sincerely apologize to fans for the late delivery of this news and worrying them. Finally, we ask fans show unchanging members for the 7 PRISTIN members and Kyulkyung, Yehana, and Sungyeon as they start new beginnings.

Thank you."

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
dont know if this has been posted but wth 2 years only....

PRISTIN officially disband just 2 years after debut

20190524-pristinjpg.jpg

NEWS Posted by germainej AKP STAFF 2 days ago
BREAKING PRISTIN officially disband just 2 years after debut
AKP STAFF

PRISTIN are officially disbanding just 2 years after their debut.

According to reports on May 24, Pledis Entertainment and the members have decided to disband PRISTIN only 2 years after their debut. The label has now confirmed the news and revealed Nayoung, Roa, Yuha, Eunwoo, Rena, Xiyeon, and Kyla have terminated their contracts, while Kyulkyung, Yehana, and Sungyeon will continue under Pledis Entertainment.

There were previously rumors of PRISTIN's disbandment since Kyla's hiatus in October of 2017, and fans have been wondering about the girl group as it's been 2 years since any promotions.

PRISTIN debuted with their album 'Hi! Pristin' in March of 2017 and their last release was 'Schxxl Out' in August of the same year. Their subunit PRISTIN V also released 'Like a V' in May of 2018.

Pledis Entertainment's full statement is below:

"Hello. This is Pledis Entertainment.

Firstly, we'd like to sincerely thank fans who love PRISTIN.

We're giving this official statement on the disbandment of PRISTIN and the contract termination for some of the members.

The company and the members had in-depth discussions for a while and deliberated before coming to a mutual agreement. It's been decided with the exception of Kyulkyung, Yehana, and Sungyeon, the other seven members (Nayoung, Roa, Yuha, Eunwoo, Rena, Xieyon, and Kyla) have terminated their exclusive contracts as of May 24, 2019.

We'd like to apologize to fans, who've always been supportive, for the unfortunate news.

This decision had to be made carefully, and a lot of time was put into this matter. After our discussions, we decided to respect the PRISTIN members' wishes and disband the group and terminate the contracts.

Members Kyulkyung, Yehana, and Sungyeon expressed they wished to stay with the label. We'll actively support Kyulkyung, Yehana, and Sungyeon and their stable individual careers. We'll wholeheartedly suppor them, so they can be more active and have various activities.

As for the PRISTIN members who'll be leaving our agency, we'd like to express our deep gratitude to them and sincerely support them on their new paths though their contracts with us have ended.

This was an important and sensitive matter that required careful thought, and we sincerely apologize to fans for the late delivery of this news and worrying them. Finally, we ask fans show unchanging members for the 7 PRISTIN members and Kyulkyung, Yehana, and Sungyeon as they start new beginnings.

Thank you."
Were talking about this yesterday

Pinky can stay in china...

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
BLACKPINK Takes 2nd Win For “Kill This Love” On “Inkigayo”

f75d930ac39c41ccb3b7445d91b4a3d9.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Park Seo Joon And Soccer Player Son Heung Min Talk About The Empty Feelings That Accompany Fame

Soccer player Son Heung Min and Park Seo Joon appeared in tvN’s variety show “Sonsational” (literal title).

Son Heung Min is a famous soccer player who currently plays for the Tottenham Hotspur Football Club in the English Premier League as well as the South Korean national team.

In the first episode of the show that aired on May 25, Park Seo Joon watched Son Heung Min’s soccer game, and the two also spent time sharing some of their deep thoughts.

Park Seo Joon excitedly watched Son Heung Min’s game and cheered when he scored a goal. After the game, the two met, and Son Heung Min said, “[Because I got a yellow card,] I lost my cool a bit, but I later regained my pace.” He added, “[Park Seo Joon] came because of the filming [for ‘Sonsational’], but he frequently comes with the excuse of having to participate in photo shoots.”

While enjoying a meal together, Son Heung Min mentioned the emptiness he feels when he arrives home after a soccer game. In response, Park Seo Joon commented, “I also feel the same way. When I come back home after hearing people cheer me on, I feel empty inside.”

Son Heung Min shared, “People doubt me when I tell them I can’t sleep after running so hard during the the games, but there are times like that. I try my best to sleep.”

0292bc7ff1174935bd81010958d257fa.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Teo En Ming go shoot HallyuPopFest 2019 Red Carpet Day 1

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dahyun, Chaeyoung and Tzuyu’s healing tour to Ganghwado Island

I can't embed part 1 as forum auto censor fxxk word that appear in the link and make the embed invalid...lol

Please go to KBS world youtube channel for part 1

Last edited:

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For those who are interested in April Naeun web drama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.