[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oninaki - Daemon Trailer | PS4 2D art is really nice

Red Dead Online – Early Access Content (May 2019) | PS4

Dusk Diver - Announcement Trailer | PS4

Dauntless - Console Launch Trailer | PS4 - cartoon monster hunter? free2play.

Observation - Launch Trailer | PS4

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Personally I am not optimistic about that Taiwan made game 《酉閃町》 Dusk Diver (based on real world Taiwan location 西門町). They did recreate the location, but the game play looks quite poor and repetitive.

Trueblue82

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the super saiyan hair looks nice, but the gameplay looks monotonous and not much challenge.:s22:

seems like Dauntless not available in sg store is it?

Personally I am not optimistic about that Taiwan made game 《酉閃町》 Dusk Diver (based on real world Taiwan location 西門町). They did recreate the location, but the game play looks quite poor and repetitive.

Last edited:

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
nUU9bd6.jpg

Zero_Dawn

Reaction score
Sony's censorship policy is still a big worry for many of us. Gonna rage to see a lack of violence in future titles. All bcos of a group of retarded SJW...

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Lapis x Labyrinth 深淵狂獵

Looks like mindless fun, nice colorful art style too. English ver coming next week, US$30. The Chinese ver came out a few months ago on Asia PSN and completely flew under my radar (the S$63 price tag didn't help). There's Switch ver too.

justln

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lapis x Labyrinth 深淵狂獵
Looks like mindless fun, nice colorful art style too. English ver coming next week, US$30. The Chinese ver came out a few months ago on Asia PSN and completely flew under my radar (the S$63 price tag didn't help). There's Switch ver too.

Yup, had my eyes on this game ever since it was announced. Looks interesting for an action side scroller. :s12:

SiaoAngMoh

Reaction score
Anyone else play CoD:Modern Warfare Remastered, free game from PSN+ a couple of months back. Finally got time and installed but the language is in Chinese. Don't see any option to switch to English. Anyone else with the same issue?

networked

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone else play CoD:Modern Warfare Remastered, free game from PSN+ a couple of months back. Finally got time and installed but the language is in Chinese. Don't see any option to switch to English. Anyone else with the same issue?

I am playing daily. Don't recall setting. After installed, its English default

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Is your PS4's system language set to Chinese (PS4 system setting itself, not the game's menu settings)? If so, change back to English should work.

Edit: Oops, COD MW is not one of those multi-language packages. There is a separate package for EN (link) and another for CH/KR (link). Did you purchase/install the wrong one?

Last edited:

PierceLee

Master Member
Reaction score
Speaking of which, rumor has it that the next COD, coming this year, is going to be called... "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare"! (Right, not to be confused with the original "Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare", the upcoming "Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 4" will have the same name as the remastered version of the original :s22:.) Probably a soft reboot of sort.

(the game play video is from the Move/light-gun game "Heavy Fire: Afghanistan", not COD4:MW)

Reaction score
Lapis x Labyrinth 深淵狂獵

looks like World of Final Fantasy especially the stacking part. if on mobile will be great:(

SiaoAngMoh

Reaction score
Is your PS4's system language set to Chinese (PS4 system setting itself, not the game's menu settings)? If so, change back to English should work.

Edit: Oops, COD MW is not one of those multi-language packages. There is a separate package for EN (link) and another for CH/KR (link). Did you purchase/install the wrong one?

Balls. That must be what happened. Thanks.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.