View Single Post
Old 26-05-2019, 10:58 PM   #1179
FroztSpectre
Arch-Supremacy Member

My temporary plan to go KL for 1 day, then go up Genting. Going during 15th June to 17th June.

Any1 with recommendations on places to go? KL staying in either Parkroyal/Park Royal Serviced Suites or Dorsett (Studio Queen). Budget is around $120~~ range, looking for a nice bathtub and view to relax.
Genting, wanted to stay in Theme Park Hotel or Resort Hotel, but goddamn no more normal 2pax room. All left with quadruple room that costs $230~~. No choice but to stay First World Hotel...

15th June (Saturday) - KL Tour
7am-12pm: Bus from SG to KL, drop off at around Berjaya Times Square (WTS Travel, $40SGD)
12pm onwards: Drop off luggage/check in.
Afternoon to evening probably visiting Pavilion and Petaling Street. Not too sure where or what's nice to eat for lunch.
Night: Probably some Rooftop Bars for some cocktails? Can't decide on which 1, need some recommendations.

16th June (Sunday) - Genting Tour
8am - 9.45am - Wakeup and Tour around for breakfast. Any recommendations for breakfast around my hotel areas?
9.45am-10.30am - Checkout and Grab to Batu Cave for RM30? (Might skip, depending on weight of my backpack)
10.30am-11.30am - Walk around Batu Cave see see look look
11.30am-12.30am - Grab to Genting Skyway. RM60?? How much is the toll?
12.30-1.15pm - Cable Car up. 8 ringgit?
Spend remaining day in Genting, no idea what to do lol or what's nice to eat there.

17th June (Monday)
Checkout and take 12.30pm bus from Genting back to SG. (WTS Travel $32)

---
No KL thread to ask, might as well ask in Genting thread =[

Last edited by FroztSpectre; 27-05-2019 at 12:39 AM..
FroztSpectre is offline   Reply With Quote