[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I think you better turn off. I just checked with my colleague, he had turned off because it might trigger a ban..................... :eek:

I dun think Adventure Sync has anything to do with Niantic bans.

Niantic simply can't issue bans based on Ad Sync stats, cos that is based outside the game, otherwise there will be complaints over the high false positive rates that will affect even many legit players too.

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The question here is how the adventure sync worked. Normal walking still quite safe but if you Tele from 1 place to another, not really sure how they calculate and will it be safe to do so. :s8:

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No need to give location permission to Adventure Sync, it also can work.

It does a good job at counting steps, that's why gadgets that shake the phone repeatedly are especially good at doing that and racking up many steps taken.

I have a miband 3 linked to google fit.
The adventure sync doesn't seem to sync well. Missing many steps.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The question here is how the adventure sync worked. Normal walking still quite safe but if you Tele from 1 place to another, not really sure how they calculate and will it be safe to do so. :s8:

Because my main concern is, I've Pogo installed on all my phones (same account) and iSpoofer on one of them. Now I play using iSpoofer but I'm not sure if I'm spoofing and at the same time adventure sync is on the other phones. Not sure how this will affect.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Because my main concern is, I've Pogo installed on all my phones (same account) and iSpoofer on one of them. Now I play using iSpoofer but I'm not sure if I'm spoofing and at the same time adventure sync is on the other phones. Not sure how this will affect.

I also same as you but I think if you never on adventure sync on your spoofing phone, then it should be OK.

And as long as you watch out on your cooling time, should be no problem.

You suspect your previous ban was due to you on the adventure sync on your spoofing phone?

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also same as you but I think if you never on adventure sync on your spoofing phone, then it should be OK.

And as long as you watch out on your cooling time, should be no problem.

You suspect your previous ban was due to you on the adventure sync on your spoofing phone?

Nothing about adventure sync in relation to my RW previously. But I suspect moving around in large 'steps' (jumping) instead of walking. In addition NN also targeting iTools during that time or iTools itself have some loophole. I have always observed cool down times.

Adventure sync is off on my spoofing phone but is turned on for the other phones. All using 1 account. So that's where my concern is.

Last edited:

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Adventure sync is off on my spoofing phone but is turned on for the other phones. All using 1 account. So that's where my concern is.

Of course, when u used your other phone to play legally must also watch out on your cooling down time.

Other than that I don't see any problem.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Of course, when u used your other phone to play legally must also watch out on your cooling down time.

Other than that I don't see any problem.

Hmm...So perhaps it’s safe to resume adventure sync on my other non-spoofing phones.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I don't see any problem doing so.

But once you spoof, there's no turning back.

Yes you’re right. Everytime I fly to another location, I always observe the cooldown times, even when I’m doing it locally.

Example around 5pm+ today I was raiding Bronzors locally, though did many Bronzor raids without any shiny. Then just after 8pm I flew to Lisbon, Portugal to catch a 100% Mr. Mime. So which means my next spoofing time will be 10pm+ onwards.

Ask you Bro Jeremy, the cooldown time won’t be triggered if let’s say I fly to country A and tap on a Pokemon, then exit and fly to country B immediately right? No throwing of any balls or berries or even putting mons in gyms.

rza29

Master Member
Reaction score
If u use nickname trick to evolve eevee into glaceon, can I transfer out my current glaceon and then try the name trick again? I want to do that because my glaceon not very strong

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If u use nickname trick to evolve eevee into glaceon, can I transfer out my current glaceon and then try the name trick again? I want to do that because my glaceon not very strong

If you’ve not used the nickname trick, you can only use it once. Even if you’ve used it on the not-so-strong Eevee, transferring it out and then trying to re-name might not work.

zensushi

Reaction score

Fortunately, Glaceon can be evolved from an Eevee when near a Pokestop with a Glacial Lure Module.

Likewise, Leafeon with a Mossy Lure Module. :s12: :s12:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Fortunately, Glaceon can be evolved from an Eevee when near a Pokestop with a Glacial Lure Module.

Likewise, Leafeon with a Mossy Lure Module. :s12: :s12:

Agree, unless one does not want to purchase the new lures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.