[Official] Playstation 4 PS4 club - Part 3

algerr

Master Member
Reaction score
Just checking...

Anyone got see pre-order of Bloodstained: Ritual of the night in SG psn store?

Couldn't find it in the store currently.. =[

Sent from Nokia 8250 using GAGT

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
Just checking...

Anyone got see pre-order of Bloodstained: Ritual of the night in SG psn store?

Couldn't find it in the store currently.. =[

Sent from Nokia 8250 using GAGT

maybe need to wait longer; maybe no preorder, straight away release date then can buy. happened on other games.

becos i also gan chiong wanna buy bloodstained :s13:

dio brando

Master Member
Reaction score
mH3WBCk.jpg

Nov 8

Last edited:

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sigh... i'm so tempted to upgrade my ps4 fat to ps4 pro... but ps5 probably here next year :(

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
sigh... i'm so tempted to upgrade my ps4 fat to ps4 pro... but ps5 probably here next year :(

I just bought PS4 Pro. My PS4 was the first gen, having tons of issues now. Besides the disc coming out by itself, it reboots, have the multiple beep sound before shutting down and there is some strange sound occasionally too.

Honestly, i won't buy a new one if it's not faulty. I don't really care about PS5 for now too, since there is a huge library of games available in PS4...

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I just bought PS4 Pro. My PS4 was the first gen, having tons of issues now. Besides the disc coming out by itself, it reboots, have the multiple beep sound before shutting down and there is some strange sound occasionally too.

Honestly, i won't buy a new one if it's not faulty. I don't really care about PS5 for now too, since there is a huge library of games available in PS4...

My ps4 also the first gen one. I also got auto eject problems. N since warranty over, I disconnected the button at the front of the set, after that no more auto eject. The touch sensor eject button is too sensitive.

I only gian the ps4 pro 4k and the wifi n... My current ps4 only on wireless g.

Posted from PCWX using Pixel 3 XL

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My ps4 also the first gen one. I also got auto eject problems. N since warranty over, I disconnected the button at the front of the set, after that no more auto eject. The touch sensor eject button is too sensitive.

wait for ps5 unless your ps4 got problem. ps5 still can play ps4 games.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Finally a rewarding mth for ps plus members. Thanks Sony for listening.

oz_yuber

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Did you face the beeping sound then crash issue? Damn annoying... I actually used both ps4 and the new pro on lan cable.. didnt try out 5ghz wireless yet...

Milo-Dino

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Did you face the beeping sound then crash issue? Damn annoying... I actually used both ps4 and the new pro on lan cable.. didnt try out 5ghz wireless yet...

Just a beep and then ejected... Which kills the game...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.