SBF - November 2018

Dracaryss

Reaction score
anyone knows the Pungg 4rm selection days for next week?
Is your appt falls on the 1st week of June? You can always call HDB to ask what's the next few selections dates. They are usually kind enough to share. I called HDB before my appt and asked them how many before me on the day of selection. This helps me to plan the amount of unit I need to prepare - in any case my top choices are being selected. Example, on that day there's 4 appt before me... I just have to plan my top 5 choices. Hope this helps you to prepare better :)

I can't check what's the last queue number anymore after my selection appt. All the best to you!

Blippyzee

Reaction score
Congrats! I booked my flat on April 12th. Still waiting for the grant processing team to give their green light. My guess is that you had no grant and is therefore able to skip this entire step and collect the key much earlier.

+ @hoshi5

On the day I booked my unit, I immediately wrote an appeal to get the keys earlier. No doubt, the HDB officer mentioned that earliest will be 1 month, I got mine in a week. I suggest you write an email to appeal for earlier key collection and follow up closely with calls. Not having grant helps speeds up the process!

aoraki

Reaction score
Is your appt falls on the 1st week of June? You can always call HDB to ask what's the next few selections dates. They are usually kind enough to share. I called HDB before my appt and asked them how many before me on the day of selection. This helps me to plan the amount of unit I need to prepare - in any case my top choices are being selected. Example, on that day there's 4 appt before me... I just have to plan my top 5 choices. Hope this helps you to prepare better :)

I can't check what's the last queue number anymore after my selection appt. All the best to you!

Thanks for sharing! yup first week of June, will check with HDB! :)

Amandawestruck

Reaction score
Why so fast le? I also chose on 14th May, my HLE also all approved beforehand, but they tell me key collection only 3 months later.... ask me to write-in if I need to collect keys earlier.... :(

Possible to share which ID u using? I also sourcing... headache leh..

At least yours told you within 3 months! My officer told me 4-6 months as HDB is currently very busy -.-

Which area did y’all chose? :)

4saken

Reaction score
hi likeclouds, I would think there are around 100+ more couples before it reaches our turn.
I logged in today to explore the portal and saw the following:
"Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 4-Room flat in Punggol under the November 2018 SBF exercise as at 27 May 2019 00072"

So chances may be low.. :X

4saken

Reaction score
Bukit Batok 5 Room Selection Available Units

West Scape
432A #07-1507 14 May
432A #17-1501 14 May

433C #12-1525
433C #14-1525

West Edge
435C #02-964
437A #13-916 17 May
439B #02-967 21 May
439C #10-947 16 May

West Ridges
440D #05-757 21 May
442A #12-871 13 May
442B #08-857 14 May
442C #06-837 16 May
443C #09-791 14 May

West Crest
446A #02-403
446A #05-411 14 May

West Terra
451B #02-685
452A #03-739
452A #06-731 16 May
453A #06-745 15 May

West Plains
467B #02-539

Hi there, possible to share where did you get the list of units that were already selected? I logged in to explore but couldn't find this listing you had.
The only listing was a pdf as at March 2019 that shows all the available units.

Thanks in advance!

likeclouds

Reaction score
Yea still at queue 72 so far... But drop out rate is around 30%! Since 51 units have been selected.

Which area are you looking at?

hi likeclouds, I would think there are around 100+ more couples before it reaches our turn.
I logged in today to explore the portal and saw the following:
"Last Queue Number invited for selection of a 4-Room flat in Punggol under the November 2018 SBF exercise as at 27 May 2019 00072"

So chances may be low.. :X

terrorblade

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi there, possible to share where did you get the list of units that were already selected? I logged in to explore but couldn't find this listing you had.
The only listing was a pdf as at March 2019 that shows all the available units.

Thanks in advance!

Hard work monitoring every day… :s8:

HotThriller

Reaction score
Hi , Any one for 5 RM Punggol SBF Nov 2018 too ?

Is the selection invitation happening every week ?

Mine is 26th Jun ... I think no chance liao :s13::s22:

Amandawestruck

Reaction score

Me! What's your queue number? Seems like there is quite a number of dropout tho. Which area are you looking to select?

My husband actually called HDB to find out when are all the numbers before mine selecting... you can try if you really want to know!

Last edited:

Shino_gs

Reaction score
The selection at the moment is every Tuesday and Thursday, 5 Q numbers each day. Called HDB quite sometime ago, they mentioned that W number will go up to 10 per day in mid June.

mikebelsg

Reaction score
+ @hoshi5

On the day I booked my unit, I immediately wrote an appeal to get the keys earlier. No doubt, the HDB officer mentioned that earliest will be 1 month, I got mine in a week. I suggest you write an email to appeal for earlier key collection and follow up closely with calls. Not having grant helps speeds up the process!

Hey Blippyzee, may I know which email that you sent to? I was trying to get my key as earlier as possible too.

You took BB 5rms?

mikebelsg

Reaction score
Why so fast le? I also chose on 14th May, my HLE also all approved beforehand, but they tell me key collection only 3 months later.... ask me to write-in if I need to collect keys earlier.... :(

Possible to share which ID u using? I also sourcing... headache leh..
Hoshi. Mind telling which location project did you choose from?

Monmon16

Reaction score
Hey Blippyzee, may I know which email that you sent to? I was trying to get my key as earlier as possible too.

You took BB 5rms?

You can email to hdbsales@mailbox.hdb.gov.sg. you can only request after you select your unit.

Brown0105

Reaction score
Selected my unit 2 weeks ago, appeal for earlier key collection on selection day, i did tried to email and call the officer in-charge, too bad no news at all. i don't think the reason (my wife pregnant) rejected by officer. Guess it must be depends on whether the officer want help you or not.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.