Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

doody_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1 month after opening, you are at counter 1, and so on ...

If you are at counter 1, then you earn 0.1%.
Up to a max of 12 counters, after 1 year. So interest after 1 year is 1.2%

To have counters increase every month, minimum balance cannot be lower than previous month.

That's the bonus interest only. Don't forget the base interest which is 80% of 1M SIBOR.

Intel888

Master Member
Reaction score
That's the bonus interest only. Don't forget the base interest which is 80% of 1M SIBOR.

1 month after opening, you are at counter 1, and so on ...

If you are at counter 1, then you earn 0.1%.
Up to a max of 12 counters, after 1 year. So interest after 1 year is 1.2%

To have counters increase every month, minimum balance cannot be lower than previous month.

Yup. Only Bonus Interest applies to
SCG8866T since he's asking for max interest u will earn now if you put 15k.

If min 70k, will get Base Interest of which is based on 70% of SIBOR rate
+ Bonus Interest.

doody_

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For building up the counter, I took it as no interest. It's too little to bother.

zumaba

Reaction score
My current balance is $15K and I am going to topup to $70K to enjoy the base interest too.

Shall I toupup now or wait to the 1st day of June?

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My current balance is $15K and I am going to topup to $70K to enjoy the base interest too.

Shall I toupup now or wait to the 1st day of June?

I would just do it on 1 Jun, but it may not make much difference.

It depends how much interest u r earning now elsewhere.

You earn Base for the few days at 70k, but your 55k top up will not earn the Bonus (which is based on lowest balance of 15k) ... so top up 1 Jun better choice

Last edited:

DenOOO

Reaction score

You earn Base for the few days at 70k, but your 55k top up will not earn the Bonus (which is based on lowest balance of 15k) ... so top up 1 Jun better choice

Previously saw somebody mentioned that funds transfer might not be dated on the same day if if it's on the weekends.

tmkedmw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Previously saw somebody mentioned that funds transfer might not be dated on the same day if if it's on the weekends.

1jun is a Saturday, fast should be dated on same day if done b4 bank's cutoff time.

luvpraline

Reaction score

since that's the case, isn't it better to top up on the last day of May? then Jun's lowest balance will be 70k instead of 15k.

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
since that's the case, isn't it better to top up on the last day of May? then Jun's lowest balance will be 70k instead of 15k.

The lowest balance refers to the lowest end of day balance in the month. Top up on 1 Jun and the end of day balance is 70k, then if dun withdraw the lowest balance is 70k.

vsvs24

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Top up cash gift credited liao :s12:
Check your account bros!

My account don't have. :s11:

Everyone got except me ? Hope my RM submit properly. She was the one who said confidently that if withdraw interest counter will drop. Pray hard she don't fumble on topup cash gift.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.