Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
n1qjpggl.jpg

Lol my team like tat also can win

Sent from JIAOWEI *呼吸水晶* using GAGT

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i left 1 more star to mythic... finally... after so many yrs of playing.

I need 9 more stars. Look so near yet so far. Solo Q always lose win lose win. Things are difficult legend 2 onwards. Many of them underestimated faramis met alot say faramis.. gg
Reach mythic can put this game aside wait for next season

Last edited:

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Thing is the one who invalid it by afking will kena deduct star as well (including his teammates if he is with a team queue). Either way also zz lol

ZZUJ5Jz.jpg

Just encountered these 2 duo q **. His teammate go afk at the start
Then refuse to surrender. Pcb

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Stuck at legend 2... Not easy manage to win til 5 stars then lose back to no star then back to 3,1, 3, 1....

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Stuck at legend 2... Not easy manage to win til 5 stars then lose back to no star then back to 3,1, 3, 1....

alot of afks. you go read the mlbb fb. alot of stupid players.

some commented they were in uae but chose to play in sea server and they faced lag which is more than 250ms then asked moonton to fix the lag when they made themselves lag.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
alot of afks. you go read the mlbb fb. alot of stupid players.

some commented they were in uae but chose to play in sea server and they faced lag which is more than 250ms then asked moonton to fix the lag when they made themselves lag.

Lost from legend 2 five star to legend 3 liao.. Alot of ** in legend also lol
Choose hero like gord, nana, zhask even in legend

WhiteHunter

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Lost from legend 2 five star to legend 3 liao.. Alot of ** in legend also lol
Choose hero like gord, nana, zhask even in legend

i also drop till epic 5. everytime play with no tank and always have stupid farmers. enemies attacking base they still farming at other end. now only play with AI and soon i think i will uninstall the game. this type of game not for me who solo.

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
i also drop till epic 5. everytime play with no tank and always have stupid farmers. enemies attacking base they still farming at other end. now only play with AI and soon i think i will uninstall the game. this type of game not for me who solo.

I deleted alot of times but still dl back :(
Solo Q is difficult. Needs a team to go mythic

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Jio others in ur list lo. Solo jin sian one. The worst case is start new account to get new server. My friend mythic glory with 1* nia :s13: the thing is u have to get pass the epic cesspool first

whatheheck

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kena afk team mate for 25 mins and managed to win. Epic one guy. Hope he kena minus until he del his game lol

Nevereatrice

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Legend alot trolls.during draft See u pick mage they also change to mage say they want use mage
If use harith nvm the mage is rafaela, nana, gord, Angela odette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.