[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For cresslia raids, if your team is less than 8, then its better to lobby out and come back when more people join. Anything less, you would be using too many portions.

I did one today with only 7 people, still managed to defeat Cresselia with enough time.

wrx_77

Master Member
Reaction score
I did one today with only 7 people, still managed to defeat Cresselia with enough time.

Then you are lucky. There are still too many dickheads who use aggron, slaking, blissey for raids. If even one of them is in your 7-men party, it will screw up the dynamics and eventually will time out.

With 8 men, you can afford 1 loser with a blissey. With 9 men, 2 losers.....etc

wrx_77

Master Member
Reaction score
Very boring
Seems now is trying luck for shiny and raid as well as task

Calm before the storm. Armoured Mew2 is heavily rumored to come in july/aug raid... so that will be fun.

Now ....yes its boring. But bopian. All the summer fest events around the world now, so they cannot have Pes A pokemon as raid boss. Must wait until those events end.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Let me know who is interested in coming EX raid pass on 3rd of June at 11 pm in NY....................... :)

Just nice finish then can sleep............................ :s12:

First come first serve basic.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Then you are lucky. There are still too many dickheads who use aggron, slaking, blissey for raids. If even one of them is in your 7-men party, it will screw up the dynamics and eventually will time out.

Mine’s two Giratinas, one Tyranitar, one Gengar, one Weavile and one Scizor.

Yes true. The level of the trainers is also very important.

Sgtrad

Reaction score
Let me know who is interested in coming EX raid pass on 3rd of June at 11 pm in NY....................... :)

Going oversea so give it a miss ...

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Alamak, should have make friends with you..... i like such night timing for ex raid. Since day time working and i hardly play while at work.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Alamak, should have make friends with you..... i like such night timing for ex raid. Since day time working and i hardly play while at work.

Yup, it's just nice timing.

Oh, it's not in NY but in Russia.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Lol heng i am the champion,i go in 5 acc with 1 recent traded pkm go in raid,
Die liao trf

Min 10 balls with bf....

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Vn2Tvur.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.