tumblr_ps6asz2mKw1tkstedo7_r1_540.gif

tumblr_ps6asz2mKw1tkstedo8_r1_540.gif

tumblr_ps6asz2mKw1tkstedo9_r1_540.gif

tumblr_ps6asz2mKw1tkstedo10_r1_540.gif

silencer000

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Dunno why K-netz like to dig out people's past

For eg the JYP trainee at Produce X101... He actually is one of the best and could even go on further if they didn't kick him out

Maybe he wanted to have a change. Who doesn't have a past sia

is like that, life cannot do bad things, people will dig and stir everything up:(

huhster

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

For eg the JYP trainee at Produce X101... He actually is one of the best and could even go on further if they didn't kick him out

Knetz are a bunch of farkers

Last edited:

logibag

Master Member
Reaction score

More relevant to an idol bah since image is most impt

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Berry Good’s Agency To Take Legal Action Against Rumors Of Daye Being A School Bully

On May 28, a source from Berry Good’s agency stated, “We checked directly with Daye regarding the post that described her as school bully, and we found that it is not true at all.”

The source added, “We are going to take strong legal action against this anonymous post about Daye and school violence.”

Earlier this same day, “A” wrote a post on an online community claiming to have been bullied by Daye. In the post, “A” stated, “I was bullied in school by ‘Kim Hyun Jung,’ who is promoting as Berry Good’s ‘Daye.’ At that time, I was 13 years old and in 6th grade in elementary school. Not only did Kim Hyun Jung tormented me, but also other friends, and she made me feel ashamed through her sexual remarks as well as physical violence.”

“A” stated, “She started bullying me the day after she found out that I was close friends with the boy she liked.” They continued, “When I was alone, she made me trip on her leg, hit the back of my head during class and laughed, swept my hair with a broom, pulled the strings of my underwear while encouraging her boyfriends to join her, and humiliated me by touching my chest.”

2fa1ac2e41474c29a4d4fa60a21e07bb.jpeg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Paramedics give details on Hara's condition at the time of her rescue

In an interview with SBS 'One Night of TV Entertainment' on May 28, the paramedic, who rescued Hara from her suicide attempt, stated, "We received a report about smoke. The manager dragged the patient out of the house (when we arrived). She was laying down in front of the door. She was breathing and did have a pulse but she did not react to pain... We carried out emergency care and immediately transferred her to the hospital."

Another paramedic who arrived at the scene later stated, "We opened the windows because the smoke filled up the room. We have sprayed water and the smoke is completely gone now."

Last year, Hara got swept up in a controversy involving her ex-boyfriend. She also revealed to have been struggling with malicious comments and depression.

After regaining her consciousness, Hara apologized for causing concerns and stated she will take care of her health from now on.

hajpg.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
YoonA perfects a cute summer look in 'A Walk To Remember' photos

screen-shot-2019-05-28-at-110317-ampng.jpg

screen-shot-2019-05-28-at-110309-ampng.jpg

screen-shot-2019-05-28-at-110324-ampng.jpg

THFC78

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
WJSN reveal track list for their 'For the Summer' special album

20190528-cosmicgirls2jpg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.