Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Actually, now not worth to get iphone with contract. The market price on mobilestore is much cheaper than apple retail price.

Unless you buy newly release iphone when the price at mobilestore still high.
It's still worth to get iphone if you have access to CIS discount. Just sign up for mysim70 last weekend. After CIS discount, monthly cost is $45.50. Bought an iphone XR 128gb at $170 and sold it at $950. Earn $780, divide it by 24 months, the monthly cost for mysim70 is only $13 and I get 35gb data, free unlimited weekends.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It's still worth to get iphone if you have access to CIS discount. Just sign up for mysim70 last weekend. After CIS discount, monthly cost is $45.50. Bought an iphone XR 128gb at $170 and sold it at $950. Earn $780, divide it by 24 months, the monthly cost for mysim70 is only $13 and I get 35gb data, free unlimited weekends.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT
Yeah, cis is different story. But seems new plan have different pricing from mysim (e)

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

Well, Since they removed the 13 plans, CIS will be affected??

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Jin satki!! You like every few weeks can buy a phone using corporate plan then minus off and end up paying less than $15 for many GB data.

giraffey

Reaction score
That’s what I wanna know too. I just sign their 12 months this March. Mean I can change to $25 one without penalty?

yes, based on their faq. you may want to call customer service to double confirm. the change can be done via the portal.

OnePunch!!

Reaction score
Does cis cL enjoy the port over $18 promo deal ?

please kindly sent me a pm so that I can be reminded to provide you the code. if possible please also indicate in thepm rough estimated date that you would be signing up.

if you company is one of their CIS partners, just need to go to this link below, enter your corporate email address and they will automatically email the code to your corporate email inbox if the domain is registered under circles as a CIS partner.

you may sign up/request for CIS code via this page in the link provided below.

https://shop.circles.life/cis

those who need code please send me a pm so I can track and provide accordingly (I may not be able to browse
thru every post and see your request).. one code can only use 3 times (or 2 times, I forgot because they always change their t&c). so once I share with 3 users (or 2), I will need to get them to reissue new ones to my work email again so please be patient..

appreciate if you could also indicate the estimated date that you would be signing up can I can prioritise issuance of the code to those who need it earlier..

please note that I don't earn any incentives or additional data for getting you all to use this CIS code, the one that would earn you referral benefits is the one that would be indicated within the app...

in fact I don't even hold any lines under circles anymore.. so would seek your understanding if I am not able to respond or provide your request/pm for the codes promptly and again please understand this is done totally on a goodwill basis. if you subsequently have issues using the code I provided, please let me know. but if you want to clarify on rebates and benefits issues, please check with circles live chat agents. :)

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

JuXn5566

Reaction score
NO CONTRACT

M1 OLD
$20
100 Mins
100 SMS
Free Incoming Calls/SMS
Free Weekend
Free 3 M1-to-M1 Calls
+ $5.35 Caller-ID

M1 NEW
$25
1000 Mins
1000 SMS
Free Incoming Calls/SMS
Free Weekend
Free 3 M1-to-M1 Calls
Free Caller-ID
Bonus: +5GB For Safra Member (For 12 months)

https://blog.moneysmart.sg/budgeting/singtel-gomo-starhub-giga-data-plan/

There's already a site for comparisons.

M1's Plan With Device:

Apple iPhone XS Max (512GB)
Apple Store : $2349 ????
Red White Mobile : $1650
Mobile Square : $1660

Under New 2 Year's Contract Plan:
$1790 + $30/mth - 100mins/100sms/12GB
$1430 + $50/mth - 200mins/200sms/17GB
$1140 + $78/mth - 300mins/300sms/42GB
$745 + $110/mth - 500mins/500sms/78GB
$420 + $235/mth - XXXmins/1000sms/112GB

Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus (1TB)
Samsung Store : $2198??? (Can't Load Site)
Red White Mobile : $1550

Under New 2 Year's Contract Plan:
$1758 + $30/mth - 100mins/100sms/12GB
$1558 + $50/mth - 200mins/200sms/17GB
$1198 + $78/mth - 300mins/300sms/42GB
$1098 + $110/mth - 500mins/500sms/78GB
$998 + $235/mth - XXXmins/1000sms/112GB

From Above, M1's Pricing for Contract phone is RIDICULOUS.

If they continue like this, when I recontract I probably go for sim-only base plan for both of my lines. So instead of currently paying $130 for 2 lines plus fibre per month, it will be just $80.

Edit: Oh Wait... no more IDD 021 saver add-on?! I might reconsider recontracting with m1 next time.

Last edited:

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Jin satki!! You like every few weeks can buy a phone using corporate plan then minus off and end up paying less than $15 for many GB data.
It's actually my wife signing last weekend. Just quoting for reference. Have been recommended my friends and relatives going this route.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

myshoes

Reaction score
$25 for 1000 mins and 30gb really is ridiculous. Been using mobile singtel for 10 years liao. Maybe its time for me to jump ship. Hows M1 network coverage ? Singtel was the best for me in terms of mobile, thats the only reason im still with them.

zzxxzzxx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
$25 for 1000 mins and 30gb really is ridiculous. Been using mobile singtel for 10 years liao. Maybe its time for me to jump ship. Hows M1 network coverage ? Singtel was the best for me in terms of mobile, thats the only reason im still with them.

No contract, just switch over and try..... no other fees....

Example: TPG does not have coverage underground.
But if this person usually takes bus, or EW line. or any even NS line from JE to Bishan, then it's a good FREE Line.
If you take DTL, CL, etc, then its not a good line.

mlwang

Master Member
Reaction score
Does the new M1 plan support VOLTE/ 4G voice and dialling 1800 numbers, and autoroaming?

Thinking of switching from GOMO, which is a bad experience for me.

lohsenglte

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does the new M1 plan support VOLTE/ 4G voice and dialling 1800 numbers, and autoroaming?

Thinking of switching from GOMO, which is a bad experience for me.

Yes VoLTE and VoWiFi are all supported.
Yes able to call 1800 numbers.
Yes roaming is supported, of course with it's relevant charges. Data roaming can both Unlimited Data Roaming or Data Passport, of course on supported networks. Data Passport only limited to 10GB/mth.

It's the full fledged M1 Mobile plan, everything that works previously should work the same, excluding the VASes that's not for this plan

thenakedshades

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes VoLTE and VoWiFi are all supported.
Yes able to call 1800 numbers.
Yes roaming is supported, of course with it's relevant charges. Data roaming can both Unlimited Data Roaming or Data Passport, of course on supported networks. Data Passport only limited to 10GB/mth.

It's the full fledged M1 Mobile plan, everything that works previously should work the same, excluding the VASes that's not for this plan

I'm not quite clear on the data passport part. meaning right now is 30gb/month for local data. If i'm going Japan, i pay $25/one time and can use full 10GB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.