[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Note on the sleepy snorlax

First and 2nd ball will always fail to catch. However if you hit it you won't waste you ball

3rd ball is more or less guarantee catch

So use pinup and throw red ball will do

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
GxFJrgQ.jpg

eriol125

Reaction score
Too bad catch liao it will show awake snorlax. Lol hope it will stay asleep!

Sent from qwertyuiopasfghjklzxcvbnm using GAGT

wrx_77

Master Member
Reaction score
Note on the sleepy snorlax

First and 2nd ball will always fail to catch. However if you hit it you won't waste you ball

3rd ball is more or less guarantee catch

So use pinup and throw red ball will do

awesome....thanks

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Actually, that will be the time where the raid on that country start.

So I stated 11 pm on the EX pass is the actual Singapore time that u start to raid whereas the time over there is afternoon.

So unless you are not working on 11 pm Singapore time, then I can invite you provided you are my Ultra Friend or Best Friend.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Actually maybe the auto walk feature is ok but IV, I think likewise as you can always go and check and catch those 100% high level one in Discord.

iSpoofer can also show you all the 100% and where they are, and possible shiny too. They also show you the stats, weight, level, cooldown times all these from your current location so very good.

Only thing is that once you spot a good 100% in US for example, you catch it and have to wait at least 120mins before you go to another country for example in Taiwan to catch the next one.

heng8888

Reaction score
iSpoofer can also show you all the 100% and where they are, and possible shiny too. They also show you the stats, weight, level, cooldown times all these from your current location so very good.

Only thing is that once you spot a good 100% in US for example, you catch it and have to wait at least 120mins before you go to another country for example in Taiwan to catch the next one.

Woah.. All these automatic pkm iv search & teleport & cool down features conveniently built into 1 tool oredi worth your subscription.. Dun even need discord at all.. Keke

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woah.. All these automatic pkm iv search & teleport & cool down features conveniently built into 1 tool oredi worth your subscription.. Dun even need discord at all.. Keke

That's why for now I don't use discord, unless you're looking for Unown or some newly-released mons which are of very low spawns.

Good thing about iSpoofer is that I can keep teleporting around the world to check if that 100% mon is shiny, as long as you don't throw balls or spin pokestops or park mons in gyms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.