[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
iSpoofer can also show you all the 100% and where they are, and possible shiny too. They also show you the stats, weight, level, cooldown times all these from your current location so very good.

Only thing is that once you spot a good 100% in US for example, you catch it and have to wait at least 120mins before you go to another country for example in Taiwan to catch the next one.

Yup, the thing is the cooling down timing which will affect your next catch.

I don't mind if I am FT on playing PoGo...................... :D

Mila Azul

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i very salty now.. used to run around and camping at hotspot just to catch Snorlax but now Snorlax

5b7.jpg

heng8888

Reaction score
That's why for now I don't use discord, unless you're looking for Unown or some newly-released mons which are of very low spawns.

Good thing about iSpoofer is that I can keep teleporting around the world to check if that 100% mon is shiny, as long as you don't throw balls or spin pokestops or park mons in gyms.

This tool is built for shundo hunting sia.. So effortless to do tat with it.. :eek:

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup, the thing is the cooling down timing which will affect your next catch.

I don't mind if I am FT on playing PoGo...................... :D

So after every catch in another country I've to take note of the time. Sometimes to be safer, I'll wait 2.5 - 3hrs later then catch the next one.

If I'm spoofing locally then no issue. Until now despite many Cresselia raids, zero shiny.

Snoweagle

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
This tool is built for shundo hunting sia.. So effortless to do tat with it.. :eek:

Yes I'm doing shundo hunting. 100% is easy to get but a shiny one is rare, even though got the 'sparkling icon' beside the pokemon, does not guarantee one.

But 100% I'm only targeting level 30 and above. So far I've got a level 32 and 34 100% Snorlax.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So after every catch in another country I've to take note of the time. Sometimes to be safer, I'll wait 2.5 - 3hrs later then catch the next one.

If I'm spoofing locally then no issue. Until now despite many Cresselia raids, zero shiny.

You can always checked your journal what time is your last action to confirm the cooling down time.

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My adventure sync like not working.. anybody also having same issue?

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
My adventure sync like not working.. anybody also having same issue?

Not working as in "0 steps and 0 calories"?

Or got non-zero steps and calories but less distance recorded? I think recently I did see less distance recorded even though the steps and calories are similar.

Kyubi

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not working as in "0 steps and 0 calories"?

Or got non-zero steps and calories but less distance recorded? I think recently I did see less distance recorded even though the steps and calories are similar.

0 steps 0 calories... Dunno what happened .. just read it somewhere that pogo aware of a bug after updating the new iOS..causes this issue.. anybody can verify..?

Last edited:

zensushi

Reaction score
Note on the sleepy snorlax

First and 2nd ball will always fail to catch. However if you hit it you won't waste you ball

3rd ball is more or less guarantee catch

So use pinup and throw red ball will do

Thank you! :)

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Note on the sleepy snorlax

First and 2nd ball will always fail to catch. However if you hit it you won't waste you ball

3rd ball is more or less guarantee catch

So use pinup and throw red ball will do

It seems that there's an addition to this.

Both the ball and the berry are not wasted. Cos I tried to use a second berry after Snorlax popped out of the first ball and it failed to feed, so hinting that the first berry is still in effect.

So just continue throwing the ball at Snorlax and it should stay inside after the 3rd ball, together with the bonus of the berry one used. I used Pinap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.