SUSS (FT)/SIT/SUTD 2019-2020 Intake

skycastle

Reaction score
I applied for marketing but was rejected! So I sent in my appeal on 15 May, have yet to know the outcome. Just wondering how Long it takes before you know your appeal success/failed?

You got go for interview?? I went for the interview but no reply from then so far lol....

spiraltwirl

Reaction score
Marketing. You? The deadline is 24th may tho if we’re not getting anything probably means rejected????

I applied to social work! I think depends cos some people may last minute reject offers then more slots will become available. But that’s provided they reject haha.

shashareno123

Reaction score
No news is actually good news... I think you will stand a chance for the second window phase!! If people don’t accept by 24th, more slots will be available:)

Have but I’m most interested in SUSS... they haven’t sent me anything though.. not even an email.. has everyone gotten a response??

Hestiaa

Reaction score
Just curious, are there any telegram/ whatsapp/ discord groups for SUSS FT accountancy students? :)

NewGuy96

Reaction score
Anyone going for suss orientation? I saw the schedule and its mostly talks... dont think i will be going.

josephinetyl

Reaction score
hi, wonder if its okay to skip SUSS orientation as i have a wedding to attend.

Also is anyone signing up for the ETB?

xxtingzz

Reaction score
been 15 days since I've submitted an appeal.. still no response for my outcome :( guess i wont be enrolling this year.. emailed and called the school and they just tell me it's supposed to take 2-3 weeks.. hais :(:(:(

xxalxara

Reaction score
Hi,anyone knows whats the etb about? Its just a compulsory overseas trip & we jus have to choose to attend either one of the runs? Receievd the email but got abit confused😅

josephinetyl

Reaction score
Hi,anyone knows whats the etb about? Its just a compulsory overseas trip & we jus have to choose to attend either one of the runs? Receievd the email but got abit confused😅

hi ive asked my friend she's in SUSS, from what she knows, yes its compulsory to attend during first semester (think can offset the "overseas experience" which is one of the graduating criteria) if any reasons you cant attend need to email the respective department. think they will send out more info by next week!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.