Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Will This Be A Game Changer For Samsung?

SyraLeo

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone know why the phone app cannot make calls?

It would be fine for 1-2 calls, then the 3rd time on it won't connect. Usually there's a "jingle" to indicate call connected when i call out, but it wont "jingle" anymore and I have to restart the phone to make a call.

Software issue? Apps?

samgoh87

Reaction score
Do most of you factory reset your phone after updating to Android Pie from Oreo?

Mine's still on Oreo and didnt see the need to update previously...

I used to factory reset all my previous phones after a major update but kinda grew sick of setting up everything again... hur hur.

=(

doki81

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Do most of you factory reset your phone after updating to Android Pie from Oreo?

Mine's still on Oreo and didnt see the need to update previously...

I used to factory reset all my previous phones after a major update but kinda grew sick of setting up everything again... hur hur.

=(
I never do reset at all...if slow...just clear cache

Sent from Samsung Exploding Not 9? using GAGT

vijaypriyen

Reaction score
Ever since the update to pie, I cant adjust the brightness level of the LED flash. can some advise what to do?

donetus

Reaction score
hi .. i just got a Note 9 and i was wondering if there's a case-friendly tempered glass that I can use for the phone?

in the other phones that I've used, there's always an issue with the casing and the tempered glass especially if it's the "full" tempered glass.

kennerv

Master Member
Reaction score
hi .. i just got a Note 9 and i was wondering if there's a case-friendly tempered glass that I can use for the phone?

in the other phones that I've used, there's always an issue with the casing and the tempered glass especially if it's the "full" tempered glass.
Wsd is the way to go.

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Whitestone.

My note 9 has it installed since day 1 no issue until today.

Bought it at launch day last year due to the free upgrade to 512

Glariel

Banned
Reaction score
Rich or not,’still Whitestone
You won’t want to paste a screen protector which is not touch sensitive, and you have to spend money replacing it.

I did it on my S6 edge, and got fed up so went without screen protector as Whitestone was not released back then

Wsd is the way to go. If you're rich :)

Audiology93

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Pasted a no brand UV tempered glass at clementi for $15. No issue with touch or compatibility with Spigen slim armour case.

Sent from Samsung SM-G975F using GAGT

shawniiex

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You already spent so much on the phone, you can afford wsd. You don't need to be a millionaire to be able to afford wsd.

Lel guys, $10 protector works exactly as well as wsd.

Not gonna stop yall from buying something that costs much more.
Just wanna give people an informed decision.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.