View Single Post
Old 30-05-2019, 11:02 PM   #9158
Gunnersaures

Hi may i ask how much you actually owe them?

Iím really afraid to go down to make a police report. Currently paying ďdeferĒ fee to 6 ah long. The amount of times i defer is more than what they actually transferred me. Total amount borrowed about 3k but if i were to clear every single one, it would be about 8k.

Iím just afraid if they would come and make a scene at my house as my mother is living alone there. Also afraid if i report to police, i would get some sort of punishment.

Iím broke from paying them. If i were to block all of them and change number, any idea how long will they keep coming to your house or workplace? Thank you brothers and sisters. Your help is much appreciated.
Hello, from my experience, just yolo and donít pay them a single cent anymore.
It will never stop. Some may stop, but most of them wonít. And if you already pay more
Money for the principle, then no need pay then. At the most they come and splash paint. Call town council and they will help you wash the paint. And once they start painting your house, police confirm chop guarantee will track down all those aspiring artist, and throw them inside changi chsalet. Go to town council get approval for cctv, then just wait. They will definitely call your nok and workplace. But just tahan. After a while they also tired. But donít worry. they wonít wonít physically hurt you or your family.