[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It seems that there's an addition to this.

Both the ball and the berry are not wasted. Cos I tried to use a second berry after Snorlax popped out of the first ball and it failed to feed, so hinting that the first berry is still in effect.

So just continue throwing the ball at Snorlax and it should stay inside after the 3rd ball, together with the bonus of the berry one used. I used Pinap.

Provided you don't airball. The ball is counted if you airball

Berry can only use one

Best time to do the 5 great throw tricks in a row for Spinda if you haven't done yet.

Hard to miss for this sleeping Snorlax. But note that only the 3rd throw counts. Which means have to do 5 Snorlaxs to complete the task and not just throw 5 times

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Actually, that will be the time where the raid on that country start.

So I stated 11 pm on the EX pass is the actual Singapore time that u start to raid whereas the time over there is afternoon.

So unless you are not working on 11 pm Singapore time, then I can invite you provided you are my Ultra Friend or Best Friend.

still available, drop u a pm:s12:

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
very annoying, to play pgo stealth mode, need to physically mute the phone.
then some times forget to turn off mute, missed calls and notifications.

why can't app just remember our last settings :mad:

zensushi

Reaction score
Finally encountered a Shiny Cresselia! =:p

2zE3ZjHm.jpg

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Does your pogo program auto close by itself when your open the map, I am referring to spoofer ?

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last call for 3rd of June Exraid in Russia at 11 pm Singapore time.

Toonsy92

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My favourite event of all time is back! Best event to level up account. Just go NYC, crack lucky egg. Spin as many new pokestops as possible. :s12:

Sent from Samsung SM-N960F using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.