Liverpool Forum (Anfield) - Part 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Dele Ali, Son, Eriksen, Kane is on par with us front three and midfielder

I think Tottenham is a team with mostly average players with a great manager. I rate them slightly better than Arsenal and slightly worse than Chelsea. The fact that they lost 1/3 of the matches in Premier League shows that are just another good team and not World class team like Liverpool or Man City. Tottenham got to the finals more due to Man City and Ajax underestimating them and also their lady luck rather than them being good. We won't make the same mistake underestimating them though.

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sir Harry Kane, Son and Dele Ali are good attacking trios but still don't scare opponent defenders as much as Salah, Firmino and Mane, Liverpool attacking trio have score more than Tottenham both in Europe and Premier League this season. Sir Harry Kane is deadly when it comes to penalties though with more than 80 % conversion rate and 20% of the goals he scored comes from penalties. I saw him playing for England and find that he is more of a poacher and penalty taker than an all rounded forward like Messi or Ronaldo who can open defences up.

Dele Ali, Son, Eriksen, Kane is on par with us front three and midfielder

Last edited:

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think the Champion League finals in Madrid will look more red than white and Liverpool will look more like home team as Liverpool have millions of fans around the world a few times more than Tottenham of course there will be some Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid fans there.

Eureka75

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Spurs has not many fans outside England though due to their lack of trophies except for some FA Cups and League cups. Seldom see people wearing Spurs jersey here. Only recently joined the big 6 as they are a more regular Champions League participant recently. Liverpool has an estimated 500 million fans around the world.

Spurs is a big club in parts of London.

kennysme

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, guys its the finals no 2nd legs, no fairytale comebacks - you need the best and the best in the world his name is Bobby Firminoooooo

odyas

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I agree to a certain extend that Bobby could be a bit tad rusty here. I am fine either he start or not though, just keep Moreno, Karius, Mignolet away can liao.

Takechan

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One team scores 67 goals
One team scores 89 goals

There is a 1/3 more goals between the 2. I would not call that on par.

That just means their team is inconsistent. If it's their day and they decide to perform, they are deadly.

Though IMO if it's our day, we are just as good or even better.

5ex5en5e5

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Big day out Champions League final tickets: Will Liverpool and Tottenham sell out Madrid stadium? How much are tickets?

It will be an all Premier League final in Madrid on June 1
By Marc Williams
31st May 2019, 10:33 am
Updated: 31st May 2019, 10:33 am

Tottenham take on Liverpool in the final of the Champions League this weekend after a truly incredible round of semi-final action.

Liverpool came from three goals behind to beat Barcelona 4-3 to book their place in the final in Madrid on June 1.

Atletico Madrid’s Wanda Metropolitano will host the 2019 Champions League final

They were joined by Premier League rivals Tottenham after they also overcame a three goal deficit to beat Ajax on away goals.

After those two historic results, the English sides will now compete for Europe’s top prize on Saturday night.

How many tickets have Tottenham and Liverpool got?

Both teams were allocated 16,613 tickets for their supporters.

The final is being held at Atletico Madrid’s 68,000-capacity Estadio Metropolitano Stadium but the majority of tickets have gone to UEFA and national associations, commercial partners, broadcasters and corporate hospitality.

The two teams received 300 tickets for club staff and for the players’ families and friends.
How much will Champions League final tickets cost?

Ticket were priced are £513 (Category A), £385 (Category B), £154 (Category C) and £60 (Category D).

UEFA also provided an allocation of 100 adult/junior combined tickets for each club priced at £120 per pair.

https://talksport.com/football/5402...am-and-liverpool-get-how-much-will-they-cost/

Ermmm... how the fock is each club allocated only 16,600+ seats and the rest?

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u wan salah to perform, u need bobby. no bobby, no salah.

bobby is the one doing all the dirty work to make salah and mane look good. he is still the first choice for me no matter how poor he is.

origi can come in when we need to go route 1.

wadsad

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Substitutes Sturridge, origi, shaqiri, Ox to change things upfront.

stu come on is just for appreciation from fans. origi is miles ahead of him. hope we can lead 3-0 by 85 min. let stu come on 1 last time.

he has been really professional this season. no chao keng, no smelly face, no talk cock to media. moreno as well. really class act. both deserved a sending off.

u can hate moreno for his bad performance, but theres really no other reasons to hate him. be rational and not be like manu fans.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.