View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 08:11 AM   #9186
Fear Less

Hi Green
Welcome back. I am glad you are gaining some peace. A year is a long wait with feeling of nervousness. We all can begin new a life . And starting is difficult after receiving heavy blows from these son of a bitch. Yes, we get look down but we are still alive. My encouragement is there is some light at
the end, dim light is better than no light.

Pick ourselves up.
And dont fuucckk ourselves twice.

[QUOTE=green72;121069807]To all those still in their darkest hour, do create an action plan on what to do if you get harassed whether at home, social media or voice/text message.

Please, it doesn't matter if you really owe them or you get scammed. The harassment need to stop. While it may sound counter intuitive, STOP paying. As long as they can milk money from you, you are their focus target.

As others have advice:

- make Police report
- dont reply at ALL to these scumbags. (Calls/SMS/WHATSAPP) Block their numbers.
- close that bank account (advisable in case they transfer more but doubt it - they will lose more)
- ask bank trf back the $$$ (optional if you feel guilty. You are covered if you make Police report)
- inform NOK and Workplace (Very important, 80% of your battle won if able to do so)
- call 999 immediately if you see suspicious person outside house.(Don't bloody hesitate!)
- install CCTV for peace of mind. (require TC approval with a copy of police report)

Also, ignore the stigma of what others think of you. This is the biggest culprit to why some continue to pay or answer calls from these UMLs. Thinking by doing so can silence the problem. Just ignore what others say. I myself received some poorly thought and hateful comments from some so-called friends after they got to know about it. I say, f**k them lah.

Plan and prepare to take action if it arise. And stick to the plan, don't cower and hide. Man up and take action.