Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
DB3CInu.jpg

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
This means that we should not take them for granted even if we are comfortably in the lead.

about 14 hours to go.

85th minute goal against barca,
City got a 90th minute goal ruled out.
95th minute goal against Ajax

deadguy

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I hope Klopp send out his team ready to fight like against Barca 2nd leg and not hug and kisses else will end up like Roma 2nd leg.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
I hope Klopp send out his team ready to fight like against Barca 2nd leg and not hug and kisses else will end up like Roma 2nd leg.

Klopp always has the tendency to show respect for his opponent with his lineup in the finals, pls just be ruthless for tonight

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

The players whoever is on the field will be up for this. Noone wants to taste defeat again. The players have all said the same.

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
f48a9a75456ac02abacfeb8c5ef03433f7aa075b.png

Victory in Madrid would give the Reds their sixth European Cup success, putting them outright third on the all-time winners list behind only AC Milan (seven) and Real Madrid (13).

The previous five Liverpool successes have all come against opposition wearing all-white. Tottenham will continue their tradition, established in the Bill Nicholson days of the 1960s, of playing in all-white where permissible in European competition.

ParkJinYoung

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Tonight's the night!!!!!!!!!!!
Chance to put all ghosts from last year's final to rest
Sent from 大哥大 using GAGT

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m contemplating whether to watch or not man

Over at hk right now I can head out to a pub to watch but i don’t really wanna jinx them again

Watch 2 champs league n 1 Europa final n we lost all 3 whereas the miracle in instanbul cldnt watch as was in ns n they won damn it :(

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I’m contemplating whether to watch or not man

Over at hk right now I can head out to a pub to watch but i don’t really wanna jinx them again

Watch 2 champs league n 1 Europa final n we lost all 3 whereas the miracle in instanbul cldnt watch as was in ns n they won damn it :(

Don't watch! Sacrifice for the club.

I may not watch also. Too many butterflies in my tummy. Don't know where they come from.:(

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jurgen Klopp says his "love affair" with #LFC is getting even stronger...and he's blessed to be at such a club: "I’m lucky to sit here. We fell in love, now we work together. It’s a wonderful club. We sit here in a CL final, the biggest club game in world football. Wow" #UCLfinal

Sinkie

Greater Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Don't watch! Sacrifice for the club.

I may not watch also. Too many butterflies in my tummy. Don't know where they come from.:(

Beinsports showing repeat of champion league matches, 11pm will show Liverpool vs Barcelona repeat again, 130am will start the preview show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.