Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
More changes to liveup ... they should offer existing subscribers an option to exit liveup n get a refund. Imo lazada sucks a lot more.
Ya lor, especially the rebate only applicable to lazmall. Most of the deal usually by 3rd party seller.
Luckily i treat it as free 4 month netflix for 28.80. Won't extend again next year.

nexxusdev

Reaction score
Hey guys, not sure if right place to post but if it's wrong please remove/I'll remove.

Basically have $132 stuck in my qoo10 account as Qmoney/Qcoins combined, wanted to buy a PC case but the seller took forever to ship so I had to cancel. Would like to cash out if possible, as I don't use qoo10 too often (only used it for what I thought was a good deal haha :()

If anyone is willing to do a trade via Paylah/Paynow/Carousell/Cash etc, please drop me a PM. Willing to give a small discount as a thank you for your troubles. Thanks!

Once again, if it's the wrong place to post, please delete.

longfart

Reaction score
Hey guys, not sure if right place to post but if it's wrong please remove/I'll remove.

Basically have $132 stuck in my qoo10 account as Qmoney/Qcoins combined, wanted to buy a PC case but the seller took forever to ship so I had to cancel. Would like to cash out if possible, as I don't use qoo10 too often (only used it for what I thought was a good deal haha :()

If anyone is willing to do a trade via Paylah/Paynow/Carousell/Cash etc, please drop me a PM. Willing to give a small discount as a thank you for your troubles. Thanks!

I don't think Qmoney (converted from gift cards) and Qcoins are transferable.

jtec14

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

I don't think Qmoney (converted from gift cards) and Qcoins are transferable.

Not transferable, I think you have better chances clearing it by helping your folks/friends/colleagues to buy stuffs in Qoo10.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
wow.. Sign in 30 days Quube only can get 5 Qcoin instead of 10 Qcoin.

I wasn't expecting the 10 coins to last to be honest. Its like giving away free money and its worth close to 18 SGD every month. To date, I have been using free coins to purchase things.

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I wasn't expecting the 10 coins to last to be honest. Its like giving away free money and its worth close to 18 SGD every month. To date, I have been using free coins to purchase things.

Any worthy things to buy? I have 75 coins now.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
More changes to liveup ... they should offer existing subscribers an option to exit liveup n get a refund. Imo lazada sucks a lot more.

Live Up is in my opinion, Lazada's way of competing with Amazon when Amazon first came to Singapore. Now that Amazon proved to be luke warm about making a splash locally, it seems like they are slowly killing it.

Over the last 2 years using Live Up, they have cut benefits very drastically to the point that they have put the final nail into the coffin. Pretty sure I won't renew for the 3rd year. They might as well just can it and refund people their money since its getting quite meaningless. One of the key benefits for me is really the free delivery from RedMart with just 40 bucks spent. Without it, I could have just buy online from NTUC too.

watzup_ken

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any worthy things to buy? I have 75 coins now.

Depends on what you need man. Sometimes they have very good deals on Quube for small items. I bought Xiaomi umbrella, shaver and PowerPac Popcorn maker with the coins. Since I did not pay a single cent for the coins so I don't really feel the pinch. :s13:

75 coins is a lot. You can say buy a Nintendo switch game and sell it off in Carousell for $$$.

ttshtracy

Reaction score
Thanks alot for Yr info... Jus submitted. And I noticed that I can't use Citibank's redmart 2 coupons which are stated in lazada's website. Said fully redeemed... 1st day of June and fully redeemed?? Previous few months, even near end of month, I still can redeem. Now really no point to use redmart. No coupons no liveup. N they suka suka change policy without prior notice.

I'll switch to fairprice.

Last edited:

nexxusdev

Reaction score
Not transferable, I think you have better chances clearing it by helping your folks/friends/colleagues to buy stuffs in Qoo10.
Yea I understand, am looking more at ordering stuff on behalf of people and directing shipping to them. Will be willing to give a $5 discount + use an escrow service like Caroupay through Carousell if required.

H0cusP0cus

Reaction score
Anyone using Xiaomi TV can share review? Am thinking of buying the 65” 4X Mi TV, how does it compare to jap/Korea brands?

Have been using Samsung for the past 2 TVs. And recently lines formed on tv after around 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.