Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

DenOOO

Reaction score
My account don't have. :s11:

Everyone got except me ? Hope my RM submit properly. She was the one who said confidently that if withdraw interest counter will drop. Pray hard she don't fumble on topup cash gift.

when did ur rm submit the documents?

i confirmed with mine on feb 15 that everything has been submitted.

vddgnd

Reaction score
My account don't have. :s11:

Everyone got except me ? Hope my RM submit properly. She was the one who said confidently that if withdraw interest counter will drop. Pray hard she don't fumble on topup cash gift.
My form submitted on 28Feb also got it. Credited into interestPlus account not maxigain

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Avg sibor about 1.86033% for May19

Effective interest about 2.502% pa ... second highest ever, after 2.54% in Dec18's which then saw Citi revising to 70% Sibor in Jan19

DenOOO

Reaction score
Those who topup in Feb and got it, may I know when you did the topup ?

Topped up on 11st and confirmed submission of documents on 15th.

I'm guessing your rm submitted in March or the documents got processed in March, hence need to wait another month.

Last edited:

PC-User

Master Member
Reaction score
Avg sibor about 1.86033% for May19

Effective interest about 2.502% pa ... second highest ever, after 2.54% in Dec18's which then saw Citi revising to 70% Sibor in Jan19
It's been climbing up albeit slowly for 9 days straight... :s12:

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
Would like to confirm. Lowest balance refers to intra day lowest balance or end of day lowest balance?

vsvs24

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Topped up on 11st and confirmed submission of documents on 15th.

I'm guessing your rm submitted in March or the documents got processed in March, hence need to wait another month.

Thanks. Hope so.

DenOOO

Reaction score
I did a search, is this the top up promotion u guys went for? https://www.citibank.com.sg/cpc/cpc_newfunds.htm

My funds will only be released on 1 July and I plan to top up on the same day. Will it be too late if I inform the RM that I want to enrol for this promotion on 1 July?

i just checked the current topup promo,

“Promotion Period” refers to 1 May 2019 to 31 December 2019 (both days inclusive).

I think it doesn't matter, the reason most of us went for the promo in Jan/Feb is due to the upsized CNY promo, which is already over.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.