Citibank Maxigain Savings Account

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i just checked the current topup promo,

“Promotion Period” refers to 1 May 2019 to 31 December 2019 (both days inclusive).

I think it doesn't matter, the reason most of us went for the promo in Jan/Feb is due to the upsized CNY promo, which is already over.

This TOP up promo is only for Private Clients?

luvpraline

Reaction score
i just checked the current topup promo,

“Promotion Period” refers to 1 May 2019 to 31 December 2019 (both days inclusive).

I think it doesn't matter, the reason most of us went for the promo in Jan/Feb is due to the upsized CNY promo, which is already over.

Thanks :) Can share how u did it back then? I have no contact with my RM beyond when I first opened the maxigain account. I am planning to do a FAST transfer once my funds are available on 1 July. Can I do the FAST transfer first then contact my RM to enrol for this promo? Or do I have to wait for him to respond and do paperwork before I can top up?

DenOOO

Reaction score
Thanks :) Can share how u did it back then? I have no contact with my RM beyond when I first opened the maxigain account. I am planning to do a FAST transfer once my funds are available on 1 July. Can I do the FAST transfer first then contact my RM to enrol for this promo? Or do I have to wait for him to respond and do paperwork before I can top up?

I actually live-chatted with a cso regarding this promo and he/she informed the RM to get in touch and proceed.

I cant' really advise as different rm might have different styles to doing it.

But mine was topup > arrange meetup to sign documents.

But some guys here mentioned can go straight to the bank to sign the documents for the topup.

luvpraline

Reaction score
I actually live-chatted with a cso regarding this promo and he/she informed the RM to get in touch and proceed.

But some guys here mentioned can go straight to the bank to sign the documents for the topup.

Thanks :) I will try calling my RM (if i can reach him :s22:) or try the live chat. But sounds like it is possible to top up first then sign documents.

luvpraline

Reaction score

Just curious, how much was the CNY promo for topping up 50k?

Panerex

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the base interest 0.7*1-month SIBOR, may I know if it is capped at 1%?

And with the bonus interest being capped at 1.2%, that means the total interest is capped at 2.2% only?

Trazora

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the base interest 0.7*1-month SIBOR, may I know if it is capped at 1%?

And with the bonus interest being capped at 1.2%, that means the total interest is capped at 2.2% only?

No cap % for the base

heng_ah

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Avg sibor about 1.86033% for May19

Effective interest about 2.502% pa ... second highest ever, after 2.54% in Dec18's which then saw Citi revising to 70% Sibor in Jan19

At this rate, I really hope they can increase the $150,000 limit :D

foxer77

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
even they decrease their rate is one of the high compare to fd. Still will be many ppl continue with them.

assiak71

Master Member
Reaction score
Are PH and sun non transaction days for maxigain? I just did a transfer but it shows as 3 jun

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.