Treasure at Tampines

PNGunited

Reaction score
My budget is < 1 mil, preferably 700k region. Don’t wanna overstretch thus actually prefer BUC for investment given the lower outlay. Any good recommendations? If not maybe I’ll just use the money and buy a bond instead :s13:

The Garden Residences Star-Buy units

SBC

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My budget is < 1 mil, preferably 700k region. Don’t wanna overstretch thus actually prefer BUC for investment given the lower outlay. Any good recommendations? If not maybe I’ll just use the money and buy a bond instead :s13:

BUC project for lower outlay? Their psf is at all-time high. Get smallest unit to attain lowest quantum?

Jus passed by the actual site. Who is this S&L City Builder?
Like not popular. Related to Sim Lian?

St 11 will be very jammed next time.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Seems now all new condo psf very high.:o but always people say high but it will only keep going higher.:o

chiaxin93

Reaction score
Can consider Parc Esta too ! :)

ThinkCarefully

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For 2nd property investment definitely not! My property agents also tell me they wouldn't buy it for investment whether for capital gains or rental yield. Potential renters will likely work in CBP, and there is a already quite a lot of existing supply in Tanah Merah, Melville Park area, both which are closer to CBP.

Own stay is a different issue, and different considerations apply.

You can see that those non-agents advise you to do your sums. The ones who keep asking you to buy this or that (maybe my Guess is they are agents).

My sincere advice, do your maths, calculate the potential rental with admin charges, legal fees etc before taking the plunge. At least you know when you jump in, your eyes were wide open not based on mere hearsay.

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

annetyu

Banned
Reaction score

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
One more huge development at clementi coming up.

Thankfully for them normanton park out of the market, got less competition.

Normanton park any update from the china developer? :o Are we expecting firesales or no sales? :o

zinedine

Reaction score
Was referring to the one by Singhaiyi, parc clementis. But yes, sunset way is another upcoming sizeable project.

Parc Clementis is probably going to b pricey based on the 2 sites that d developer r currently selling right now...

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Trade war and economy not strong I dun understand why people still pay high for a leasehold 99 condo.:o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.