Redmi K20 Series - The Redmi flagship

Jun Kid328

Reaction score
Should be mi 9t pro..

The Mi 9T is basically the worldwide version of the transparent edition which was only sold in China. Its the fully specced 12GB Ram 256GB Storage one. The transparent edition was only sold in china. The T (which stands for basically the same thing) is now just worldwide version. Its coming to SG in June/July. Its not the same as the Redmi K20 Pro

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The Mi 9T is basically the worldwide version of the transparent edition which was only sold in China. Its the fully specced 12GB Ram 256GB Storage one. The transparent edition was only sold in china. The T (which stands for basically the same thing) is now just worldwide version. Its coming to SG in June/July. Its not the same as the Redmi K20 Pro
mi-9t.jpg

mi-9t-2.jpg

Posted from PCWX using HUAWEI ALPS

sendhalp

Reaction score
Wah why the sticker so many bubble? They go and remove the sticker and paste back to take pic?

Posted from PCWX using Mi A2

joshua182

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
in china now, so bought from a nearby xiaomi store.. its fast and everything you want in a phone... only thing that is missing is the wireless charging, waterproof capability/rating and the camera is not as good as the mi9.

i got the 8+128 at 2799rmb.. given that the mi9 is 3299 rmb here, you basically have a insanely priced 855 phone, but u trade off the wireless charging and slightly better camera for a notchless screen and far better battery life...

the mi9 would've been perfect if it came out with 4000mah in battery.. this k20 pro is a slight compromise, but at 2799rmb one cannot complain much... if at all.

joshua182

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
the thing i dont like about xiaomi phones is the number of ads integrated into your whole experience.. u can shut some off and uninstall some apps, but there's a few u cant get rid of.. i would've preferred a oneplus 7 pro but it is 60% more expensive than the k20 pro! thats insane!

anyway the phone is nearly sold out in stores... so those who pre-order etc from qoo10/lazada it may take awhile for ur set to reach our shores.. they also do a limit of 1 phone per taobao account..

dodongdodong

Master Member
Reaction score
in china now, so bought from a nearby xiaomi store.. its fast and everything you want in a phone... only thing that is missing is the wireless charging, waterproof capability/rating and the camera is not as good as the mi9.

i got the 8+128 at 2799rmb.. given that the mi9 is 3299 rmb here, you basically have a insanely priced 855 phone, but u trade off the wireless charging and slightly better camera for a notchless screen and far better battery life...

the mi9 would've been perfect if it came out with 4000mah in battery.. this k20 pro is a slight compromise, but at 2799rmb one cannot complain much... if at all.

that's a cool price. Any MO?

1982-1994

High Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Battery life should be better on k20 than the Pro?

sendhalp

Reaction score

However it doesn't have Google installed, is there any ready rom flash? PS, I not very familiar with ROM flashing etc

Posted from PCWX using Mi A2

lazy999

Reaction score
Mi9 se and k20 camera, which 1 is better? Since ppls are saying mi9 camera is better than k20 pro

amazingone

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Mi9 se and k20 camera, which 1 is better? Since ppls are saying mi9 camera is better than k20 pro
This two are very similar in terms of the triple camera setup.

Posted from PCWX using HUAWEI ALPS

evilduxy

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Oh k20 pro camera not as good ? I thought same camera as mi9 lol

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.