Genting FAQ - Part 3

Smarty2

Reaction score
if u wan let me know ...just think how to pass to u the ticket

Easy only - just befriend any hotel staff who will be at counter - when he checks in just look for the staff...put 1 or 2 days buffer in between chk in and show date in case of timing mismatch in meeting with the staff who might be on another shift...😊...

u so regular sure hv some friends at the hotel counter liao 😁...myself even knew the shift managers and GM...

Smarty2

Reaction score
i ever see twin tower wif my naked eye
2 tall pop corn iconic building won't miss one but sky must be super clear

so far IR show i always watch one wif family
good way to pass time
this circus show dun knwo why station 1 year there
now watch dec no show to watch sianZzzz haha

anyway many movies to watch as well
indoor gym for kiddo also nice

Lol...u need that 50X zoom for other "twin towers" at night..🤣🤣🤣

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi all do ppl still go to the mushroom farm for zhi char? Do they still provide free transport?

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
Easy only - just befriend any hotel staff who will be at counter - when he checks in just look for the staff...put 1 or 2 days buffer in between chk in and show date in case of timing mismatch in meeting with the staff who might be on another shift...😊...

u so regular sure hv some friends at the hotel counter liao 😁...myself even knew the shift managers and GM...

Wahhh Say u super Regular ler whahah

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
i ever see twin tower wif my naked eye
2 tall pop corn iconic building won't miss one but sky must be super clear

so far IR show i always watch one wif family
good way to pass time
this circus show dun knwo why station 1 year there
now watch dec no show to watch sianZzzz haha

anyway many movies to watch as well
indoor gym for kiddo also nice

'Twin Tower'?? or Twin Headlight whahah

youhsueh

Reaction score
wow lao sure or not? only FWH?
next wk is my only 2nd time of this yr got maxim free leh

Very sure leh. I heard they change their system. Now see recent betting Vs status/tier points.

Give me FWH might as well don't go leh. Haha.

I visited earlier this year still got Crockfords.

jumanji

Reaction score
FWH aside. How does Resort Hotel, Maxims and Genting Grand stack against one another?
Resort hotel is just a slightly better version of FWH. Maxim and Genting Grand are about the same, both got the 4 star hotel feel (with aircon + big baths). But Genting Grand is usually more ex than Maxim so to the management GG is a class above Maxim.

Cpitalfarmer

Reaction score
Resort hotel is just a slightly better version of FWH. Maxim and Genting Grand are about the same, both got the 4 star hotel feel (with aircon + big baths). But Genting Grand is usually more ex than Maxim so to the management GG is a class above Maxim.
Hence, could say that there’s not much difference between GG and Maxim?

vodka_supernova

Master Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Been a few years since I've last went to Genting. Decided on going there on an impromptu trip on the 12th June for vacay, alone. For 3 nights. Taking Transtar's Solitaire Suites. Hopefully the ride will be better given the looooong journey there.

This time, since all the main Genting hotels are fully booked or damn expensive, I've decided to book at Gloria Residence Ion Delemen. Has anyone stayed there before? Good reviews on TripAdvisor and not that far from the main Genting area. Probably would take the shuttle or Grab/taxi to and fro.

Hopefully can see some new slots from WMS there. A few years ago, not much selection. :)

Broadwalk

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hey guys. Been a few years since I've last went to Genting. Decided on going there on an impromptu trip on the 12th June for vacay, alone. For 3 nights. Taking Transtar's Solitaire Suites. Hopefully the ride will be better given the looooong journey there.

This time, since all the main Genting hotels are fully booked or damn expensive, I've decided to book at Gloria Residence Ion Delemen. Has anyone stayed there before? Good reviews on TripAdvisor and not that far from the main Genting area. Probably would take the shuttle or Grab/taxi to and fro.

Hopefully can see some new slots from WMS there. A few years ago, not much selection. :)

Please give review because I am planning a trip there too.:o anyone knows about Awana resort?:o read review it has free shuttle bus to the Awana cable car?:o

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.