[Android/IOS] Official LINE Let's get rich thread - Part 2

alphafgq

Reaction score
Anyone want to join an active LGR group chat on Line...... msg me here.... we have about 117 plus members now and growing....

Active taggers and tips sharers are most welcome......

barnabaskoh

Reaction score
Hi guys I have a few character and pendant with countdown days. Does that mean I can't use after the days end? Anyway to remove the timer to use permanent?

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hihi like the event character kirin that is on now, will I be able to get her just by buying character packs? Any idea usually cost how much to get event character?
well.. technically u can only get her by buying the event card packs. and collecting the required materials to exchange for the Character.

cost of diamonds differs from person to person.. it is all RNG.
u can get lucky and hit jackpot by getting the character right from 1 purchase of the card pack too.

barnabaskoh

Reaction score
well.. technically u can only get her by buying the event card packs. and collecting the required materials to exchange for the Character.

cost of diamonds differs from person to person.. it is all RNG.
u can get lucky and hit jackpot by getting the character right from 1 purchase of the card pack too.

Hihi, only event card packs? Can't get it from the 192ndiamonds card packs?

imacbie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hihi, only event card packs? Can't get it from the 192ndiamonds card packs?
what 192 diamond packs? anything u buy that comes with packs are "event material card packs" u will have to collect all the necessary materials to exchange for the new character

meowfy

Reaction score
Anyone want to join an active LGR group chat on Line...... msg me here.... we have about 117 plus members now and growing....

Active taggers and tips sharers are most welcome......

Hi please add me: line id: wendy_ce

Okmolly

Reaction score
Still got people play this game. The power creeping of the card ability and the dice are so OP. Old era cards seem to be obsolete...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.