[OFFICIAL] Pokemon Go - Part 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time, Lapras, Snorlaxs and etc are so rare that trainers had to chase and catching it is another story. The chances of flee is so high that make the catch so valuable and exciting.

Now it's really nothing and catching them is so easy unlike last time where every trainer used their own throwing technique to catch it and hitting the target is also not easy as compared to now.

And worst of all, some trainers injured themselves and news also reported of an uncle died while playing this game.

I also remember trainers staying overnight just hoping to catch just a Lapras and we are not talking about 100% IV last time in MBS area when spoofing had not started yet.

The crowd was horrible till security guard need to control and also some malls started to complain.

That's was the good old days of playing Pokémons.

:)

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
It's very rare to find Snorlax tower, CP highest win, so max Lvl 40 ah bui also first to be jacked out in gym.

Best memory was clearing 3 Dragonites using one maxed Lapras. Now lapras is useless as fk. :s13:

The moment Gen2 was released, players rushed to evolve their 100% iv Tyranitars as they then had the highest CP amongst the Gen1 and Gen2.

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time, Lapras, Snorlaxs and etc are so rare that trainers had to chase and catching it is another story. The chances of flee is so high that make the catch so valuable and exciting.

Now it's really nothing and catching them is so easy unlike last time where every trainer used their own throwing technique to catch it and hitting the target is also not easy as compared to now.

And worst of all, some trainers injured themselves and news also reported of an uncle died while playing this game.

I also remember trainers staying overnight just hoping to catch just a Lapras and we are not talking about 100% IV last time in MBS area when spoofing had not started yet.

The crowd was horrible till security guard need to control and also some malls started to complain.

That's was the good old days of playing Pokémons.

:)

That time already got spoofing lah

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The moment Gen2 was released, players rushed to evolve their 100% iv Tyranitars as they then had the highest CP amongst the Gen1 and Gen2.

Now tyranitar is the worst gym defender but still many like to put theirs in

Kiwi8

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score

Last time put still got some logic, cos higher CP gets to sit at the top of the 10 pokemon stack.

Now put, the only reason is for ownself to gain easy gym xp, say for alternative accounts. Slaking is similarly high CP but easy prey for fighting type too.

slowpokie

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:eek: if it returns to original place, u can go tampines central park hoot ah, there gt 5,6 gyms very near each other..

I dun like to go east

Hooted 70 mins or so 160 battles
From koskng to silver liao..... I am.on track

zensushi

Reaction score
From what I read, there are three types of Burmy. The females will evolve to their respective Wormadam types.

The males, regardless of original Burmy type, will evolve into Mothim.

burmy.original.jpg

on-the-left-the-three-different-forms-of-wormadam-on-the-right-mothim.original.jpg

Jeremy1

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Good or Worst Defender, I also don't think it matter as long as no trainer is protecting the Gym, it should be easily bring down.

I think some trainers will put those defending pokemon sort of showcase what rare pokemon they had...........................:s13:

Or to make the Gym much nicer to look.................................:s13:

garpew

Honorary Member
Reaction score
maybe tyranitar in on most people's top few when sorted by CP, just whack something on the screen when you open to throw something in before the gym is full

Sent from 303 Gombak Drive using GAGT

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last time put still got some logic, cos higher CP gets to sit at the top of the 10 pokemon stack.

Now put, the only reason is for ownself to gain easy gym xp, say for alternative accounts. Slaking is similarly high CP but easy prey for fighting type too.

Full health above 4K Slaking with play rough at least can take out 1 Machamp from the machamp party

Tyra is just a sitting duck

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Good or Worst Defender, I also don't think it matter as long as no trainer is protecting the Gym, it should be easily bring down.

I think some trainers will put those defending pokemon sort of showcase what rare pokemon they had...........................:s13:

Or to make the Gym much nicer to look.................................:s13:

Depends

For people like who just whack gyms with 2 phones with full machamp teams, the worst opponent is full health pumped to the max 3k plus togekiss

tt32003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
From what I read, there are three types of Burmy. The females will evolve to their respective Wormadam types.

The males, regardless of original Burmy type, will evolve into Mothim.

burmy.original.jpg

on-the-left-the-three-different-forms-of-wormadam-on-the-right-mothim.original.jpg

Riaded one yellow one as cannot find in the wild

3 accounts all got female version

So raid will give female version ?

If raid and get male one really jialat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.