Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
u knw how me got into InFlames? :s13:

happened to overhear some guys mentioned abt the band in a CD store
nvm even heard of their music before

see just buy & loved it :spin:

went fr too long of a hiatus this SoaD
tht's why he did his own side project like Serj

Haha.Nice.Thats how i also got into some bands.Either paul recommend or i free listen at tower records.

They had had an issue with payment and all?An internal strife?I tot that is why he form this band.

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
fr psychonuts fans of his :o

1558527402177.jpg

LAMC Productions is thrilled to announce that heavy music virtuoso, Devin Townsend, will make his much-anticipated debut performance in Singapore on 18 September, 2019, at Gateway Theatre, Black Box!

The 'An Evening With Devin Townsend' features a selection of Townsend’s tracks from throughout his career, along with a Q&A session where fans will be able to ask him questions about his career and new album ’Empath’.​

P-Monster

Reaction score
fr psychonuts fans of his :o

1558527402177.jpg

LAMC Productions is thrilled to announce that heavy music virtuoso, Devin Townsend, will make his much-anticipated debut performance in Singapore on 18 September, 2019, at Gateway Theatre, Black Box!

The 'An Evening With Devin Townsend' features a selection of Townsend’s tracks from throughout his career, along with a Q&A session where fans will be able to ask him questions about his career and new album ’Empath’.​

Telecaster on a Les Paul with L-Shaped cutaway ... Interesting

deathan9el

Senior Mentor
Reaction score
music wise nt bad imo but cringe-worthy lyrics :crazy:

"We can change future & your friend''?
huhhhhh ..

imo they can be very gd musicians [performance/stage presence etc] but when it comes to English lyrics they're pretty bad

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.