Lastest S$ Deposit updates - Part 3

sgreview

Reaction score
I just did premature withdrawal from ICBC step up deposit after recieving interest after 3 months.

The withdrawal is easy but transferring out the money to another bank is a bit of a pain.

There is 10k transaction limit and it is not obvious initially. I found it by trial and error.

Also the authentication via the physical token is not very intuitive. But after some trial and error I got it.

So it took me about an hour to move 45k out of ICBC to DBS.

I am planning to move it to ssb on Tuesday.

Thanks for sharing, this is useful info! When I last tried to use their IB, need to download/install some programme, so in the end, I did not use it since it's FD, won't be touching it soon. But was also wondering how to trf the money out when the time comes..

sgreview

Reaction score
just need to call their main lines. And yes, 200k fresh fund only. 50k is 2%.
I put in RHB yesterday for 2.18% for 2 years. if takes out by end of 1st year, I can get 2% still. Probably 2.18%-2.2% is the highest for some times to come. Rates are holding steady

Is this RHB promo still on? What's the min amount? Can't find any info on their website...

MultiSystemAtrophy

Reaction score
at least he still respond you and will get back to you, what we can expect from rm?

Didn't get back to me lor. Friday is I asked him any update, then he say will call me on Monday.
Complete fail for someone in the service industry.
I'm quite a chin chai person actually, just expected like maybe a short whatsapp reply on clarification...

Last edited:

sgreview

Reaction score
Didn't get back to me lor. Friday is I asked him any update, then he say will call me on Monday.
Complete fail for someone in the service industry.
I'm quite a chin chai person actually, just expected like maybe a short whatsapp reply on clarification...

What to expect from RMs when most RMs are only going to disappoint u! I'm also waiting to settle the ongoing issue with one of my RM whose service really sucks - did not give advice in my best interest, misinform me on promo, resulting in loss of interest. Then when informed her that we are unhappy, she promised to check and call back within a week. Now 2 weeks had passed and still no sound.. :mad: Lodged a complaint, now waiting to see what the bank will do, if not, then will cut loss and move on...

demoforce1

Master Member
Reaction score
What to expect from RMs when most RMs are only going to disappoint u! I'm also waiting to settle the ongoing issue with one of my RM whose service really sucks - did not give advice in my best interest, misinform me on promo, resulting in loss of interest. Then when informed her that we are unhappy, she promised to check and call back within a week. Now 2 weeks had passed and still no sound.. :mad: Lodged a complaint, now waiting to see what the bank will do, if not, then will cut loss and move on...

i am not sure how many good rm out there, my experience with a rm even worse, he invited to meet once, and I said will consider, then I reply him that I am not interested for that product, so let me know in the future if anything good. but he keeps calling almost every day, ends up I report to the bank to tell the rm don't call me anymore.

saintgtril

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
SCB priority banking - share the referral reward

Hi all, anyone keen to start a SCB priority banking with min S$200k. We can share the referral reward. PM me for more details.

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score
Hi

For SCB new to bank only.
Please refer to this for the miles you can get base on deposit amount.

S$200,000 to S$799,999.99 - 100,000 KrisFlyer miles
S$800,000.00 and above - 150,000 KrisFlyer miles

Tomorrow is the start of the new promotion for esaver account.

Best time to sign up tomorrow and get the interest for 2 months.

Please PM me for referral if interested.

ahchan

Reaction score
Hi all, anyone keen to start a SCB priority banking with min S$200k. We can share the referral reward. PM me for more details.

Hi,

Is this only for new to SCB only ? (i.e. no single account with SCB)
I currently having 2 eSaver accounts and have been moving funds within the 2 accounts. Am I eligible ?

TIA.

beautyseek

Reaction score
I also became stanchart priority last Dec 2018 without knowing. Upset becos i requested for downgrade in mid 2018 butthen they upgraded me again. Could not enjoy any welcome perks.

oceanicmanta

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I also became stanchart priority last Dec 2018 without knowing. Upset becos i requested for downgrade in mid 2018 butthen they upgraded me again. Could not enjoy any welcome perks.

for SC, the Priority welcome perks are for "new to bank" customers only, conditions apply ... so no loss really

pinpinpin

Suspended
Reaction score

Yes, must be new to bank.

Suggest u to cancel the account if u don’t need it.

12 months later rejoin as new to bank.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.