Comparison of SIM only plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just did a recontract from M1 i-Max+ to mySIM 118 under Corporate Individual Scheme....
No more $500 voucher le. not even the Enterprise Mobile plans... =(

mySIM plans still available for Corporate Scheme only...
Mysim (e) or normal mysim?

Charlie_Zhan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
That's extremely fast (first screenshot). Did you do the speedtest in the CBD?
no.. was at home.. east area.. and I always get this kind of StarHub LTE download speeds, last time I post speedtest app screenshot but people always doubt my screenshot is real or say telco will optimise speed to speedtest servers :( so I guess now use fast.com should be more accurate to real world usage since it's done using by Netflix connecting to their nearest Netflix servers which people use for streaming contents.. :s22:

cyaZo4t.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

ceestudent

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah your fast.com result for starhub damn high. My M1 only can reach 30-40 only.

Sadist4life

Reaction score
no.. was at home.. east area.. and I always get this kind of StarHub LTE download speeds, last time I post speedtest app screenshot but people always doubt my screenshot is real or say telco will optimise speed to speedtest servers :( so I guess now use fast.com should be more accurate to real world usage since it's done using by Netflix connecting to their nearest Netflix servers which people use for streaming contents.. :s22:

cyaZo4t.jpg

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

I guess because it's rare? Yours is probably the highest I've ever seen for speed test results posted in this thread.

Wah your fast.com result for starhub damn high. My M1 only can reach 30-40 only.

What device did you do the speed test on?

Shadowz1984

Reaction score
Cis only for phone contact, pay more get less data, talktime.
30gb plan sim only, no phone, no contact.
M1 CIS plan is much better if you buy the phone to sell. You can get 35gb of data for around $14 per month. The new plan is better if you need the talk time. But then again you have the option to add more talk time for the CIS plan too.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT

MGeaR356

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
M1 CIS plan is much better if you buy the phone to sell. You can get 35gb of data for around $14 per month. The new plan is better if you need the talk time. But then again you have the option to add more talk time for the CIS plan too.

Sent from 大帅哥 using GAGT
which phone u sell to get 14 ah? i mean after profit / 24 mths

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
It is an offence for GST-registered businesses to display GST-exclusive price leh...

yup...

although i dunno why only restaurants seems to exempt from this... but all others need to display prices inclusive GST lor...

regards,
wacky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.