SUSS (FT)/SIT/SUTD 2019-2020 Intake

josephinetyl

Reaction score
Hi,anyone knows whats the etb about? Its just a compulsory overseas trip & we jus have to choose to attend either one of the runs? Receievd the email but got abit confused😅

Just checked my mail, they have send out another email can check it out! :)

Laksa1997

Reaction score
I think just attend the orientation and ETB should be fine.
Btw saw the matriculation booklet. It says that the orientation on 13 July is compulsory 😔

Plainjan6

Reaction score
Hey im in Suss Ft marketing too! Are there any telegram groups?

Hi yall,
I've created a tele grp for FT Marketing peeps, as mentioned previously.

code: JXhzU056fqrgZp2UX4AbnQ

I do not have sufficient post count to add the full url link. simply add the code to the back of the "telegram add member link" > //t.me/joinchat/ And yall' are done.

Do feel free to join, connect and make some friends!
p.s. Here's my belated congratulations to all successful SUSS applicants!
Look forward to meeting yall'.

- Jan, SUSS July intake FT Marketing

Plainjan6

Reaction score
Which etb runs will you guys be going for? i am not sure which to go for...

Hi,
I'm quite tempted to go for the july run tbh. It would be a great way to meet new friends before the school starts.

However if july is too rush for yall, the september run seems pretty great too.

petshijie

Reaction score
Hi,
I'm quite tempted to go for the july run tbh. It would be a great way to meet new friends before the school starts.

However if july is too rush for yall, the september run seems pretty great too.

I'm going for july run. Anyone up? September will be quite a big cohort since the 2 run is just 1 day apart so it will be much more fun i guess.

On another note, how much renminbi will you all change for the run?

Hestiaa

Reaction score
I'm going for july run. Anyone up? September will be quite a big cohort since the 2 run is just 1 day apart so it will be much more fun i guess.

Going to the September run as have something on during july. Also, would probs be bringing max 100 sgd worth of renminbi. :s12:

josephinetyl

Reaction score
Going to the September run as have something on during july. Also, would probs be bringing max 100 sgd worth of renminbi. :s12:

think i will be going to the one on sept too! do u happen to know what happens to the classes that are clashed then abit confuse hahaha

petshijie

Reaction score
think i will be going to the one on sept too! do u happen to know what happens to the classes that are clashed then abit confuse hahaha

I believe the school should have taken measures. Probably e-lecture / lesson for the week? Since most would probably be on run 2 or 3.

I saw that food have to buy on our own right? I'm thinking like 200 - 250 sgd though.

Anyway i saw this youtube video on the ETB @ shenzhen. For SUSS students can check out how the run is like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITsS6_Ltkeg

NewGuy96

Reaction score

Think i will also be going for july run, maybe will bring 100 sgd

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.