The Watch Thread - Part 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

ahhjiee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. Thereabouts. Bought it off my dad. He wanted to pass on to me but I felt bad.

I hope you paid below 10k foe this watch consideration. Looks well worn.

Sent from "Please excuse the brevity and/or typo, as this message was sent from my mobile phone" using GAGT

Last edited:

ahhjiee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
By the way, how much is it to replace the watch crystal with cyclops? Is it advisable? Or will the value drop? Sorry newbie here.

micgoh

Reaction score
By the way, how much is it to replace the watch crystal with cyclops? Is it advisable? Or will the value drop? Sorry newbie here.

The watch you currently hold is a GMT Master ll, a pilot incline watch. Congrats !

UnDeaDAfk

Reaction score
recently bought a preowned pam, wanted to look for straps. realise the straps available locally are either extremely trashy or extremely expensive.

anyone has a good place to recommend???

seen in some of the past threads mentioning strapfreak from indonesia. the very fact that their rupiah and usd prices is about 100 sgd difference annoys me. definitely not gonna be a caitao for this. hahaha

try carousell got some not bad one.

iV3RsOn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes pre owned. Understanable as it is 2007 model which I bought from my dad. I will do minor touch up to it. I think the scratches makes the watch have more ‘story’ and sentimental especially since from my dad.

y u want to replace the crystal?

All in a Day

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes. Thereabouts. Bought it off my dad. He wanted to pass on to me but I felt bad.

You shouldn't feel bad.. passing of watch generation-to-generation is not exclusive to Patek :s13:

Can always 'make it up' to your dad many other ways.

My 2 cents la..

shinoku2

Reaction score
GkEatnJ.jpg

hwaa

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I know this is very personal preference, but i'm caught between getting tudor GMT and Panerai 005, what do you guys think??

tudor gmt is not readily available unless grey or carousell. need to be under waiting list at AD also.

gaoxing84

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have a scratch on cyclops. Was told need replace whole crystal as is one piece. The only thing that bothers me haha

if not wrong, they will ask to do a full service to change the crystal
which cost about 1k odd++

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.