Master Member
Reaction score

About the same price as the GPH7B

Mine keeps on freezing when it's *not* recording :s22:

android

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My Gopro hero6 is unable to turn on now even if I take out the sdcard, battery and plug to direct power..anybody has advice where I can get it fixed?

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

My Gopro hero6 is unable to turn on now even if I take out the sdcard, battery and plug to direct power..anybody has advice where I can get it fixed?

You are supposed to leave the battery inside. No battery means no power.
Don’t think GoPro is designed to operate with direct electricity power without battery.

Plug in and leave it to charge for about 30minutes before turning it ON.

Suspect your battery is completely flat.

Last edited:

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rubber coating on the Gopro camera itself?
maybe u should just get a cheap silicon cover to "wrap" the GoPro up.

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that happens due to high humidity in sg. next time keep in dry cabinet

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

if cannot on with external power means something dead inside. time to get a cheaper action camera

android

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Anything_Whatever

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,

We dunno where you buy your GoPro from.... so cannot advise you.

If you can contact the seller where you have bought the GoPro, then I think he/she will be able to help you.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.