Unblock TV Discussion Thread II [consolidated]

Status
Not open for further replies.

tom999

Reaction score
Anyone uses Ub回看? I couldnt see any past recorded programs when i open up the app. Can anyone help? Thanks

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Unblock launching a new gen 7 high end model called UPROS. Running on android 7.0 with 2gb ram 32gb rom and dual band wifi. A very belated effort by ub to go up against evpad plus and 3 max models. Hardware is an overkill just to run their own proprietary apps and quite pointless if it comes at a higher price tag but no difference in terms of app content.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, ubvod for movies, variety and cartoon all become no data leh
The vip one seems working though
Anyone has the same issue?
Already uninstall and reinstall

Sent from Samsung SM-G965F using GAGT

cran87

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone knows what happen to Deke TV?

Website down, wechat contact disappear...

dead?

TV service still going on.

p_eppermint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi, i have an old ubox (gen2) which we have given to my dad for him to watch live tv (sports - mainly golf). but its become a bit problematic where a lot of channels cannot load. we're thinking of getting a new one for him - advisable to get a new ubox? i'm worried abt it getting banned in the near future...any opinions? or any other brands i can explore? looking for sth easy to configure, easy to set up, & easy to use as my dad & i are both not v tech savvy...

edit: also prefer sth which is not too costly as my dad only uses it to watch his golf.

TIA! :)

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
hi, i have an old ubox (gen2) which we have given to my dad for him to watch live tv (sports - mainly golf). but its become a bit problematic where a lot of channels cannot load. we're thinking of getting a new one for him - advisable to get a new ubox? i'm worried abt it getting banned in the near future...any opinions? or any other brands i can explore? looking for sth easy to configure, easy to set up, & easy to use as my dad & i are both not v tech savvy...

edit: also prefer sth which is not too costly as my dad only uses it to watch his golf.

Have you tried goin appmarket and download the dns static setting for australia & singapore or manually set your router static ip to 8.8.8.8 ? Try run that and then try the ublive again

p_eppermint

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have you tried goin appmarket and download the dns static setting for australia & singapore or manually set your router static ip to 8.8.8.8 ? Try run that and then try the ublive again

hmm wow sounds kinda chim haha. sorry i'm really quite a tech noob :s13: i'll try to get my husband to try that & see if it works :o

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

These kind of boxes dont come cheap. Even the cheapest available evpad or ub model costs around $130-140. Suggest you re-purpose your existing ub box by installing those free live tv apps or get a 1 year paid subscription for iptv from shopee for around $35, although not sure if they come with those golf channels you want.

davidwong

Master Member
Reaction score
Google and do the DNS stack in the included app store

These kind of boxes dont come cheap. Even the cheapest available evpad or ub model costs around $130-140. Suggest you re-purpose your existing ub box by installing those free live tv apps or get a 1 year paid subscription for iptv from shopee for around $35, although not sure if they come with those golf channels you want.

Tiger

Reaction score
My Unblock 2 which I bought from Shenzhen years ago, still up and running with the latest updates. I just did a factory reset, goto market install Aus,Sin apk b4 installing all the other livetv apps. Always do a direct wire connection instead of wireless... cheers:)

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Wow bro i see ur comment and went to do a search in shopee...i notice from the photos that the app has baby tv in english
Will subscribe 7 days to try out
Whats the easiest way to load n install the apk to ubox ar?

ferocity

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wow bro i see ur comment and went to do a search in shopee...i notice from the photos that the app has baby tv in english
Will subscribe 7 days to try out
Whats the easiest way to load n install the apk to ubox ar?

Google "how to sideload apk". Its the same steps for all android devices. Or ask the shopee seller for help since this kind of subscription based app requires some form of additional authentication steps aside from simply installing and playing.

Last edited:

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Google "how to sideload apk". Its the same steps for all android devices. Or ask the shopee seller for help since this kind of subscription based app requires some form of additional authentication steps aside from simply installing and playing.
Thanks i just browsed to the download page and install from there directly
It works great in ubox pro2
There baby tv english!

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks i just browsed to the download page and install from there directly
It works great in ubox pro2
There baby tv english!

if what you want is only babytv, cloudtv is better for you.

Although cloudtv is a paid iptv, it has a free section. babytv is one of the channels in the free section.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
if what you want is only babytv, cloudtv is better for you.

Although cloudtv is a paid iptv, it has a free section. babytv is one of the channels in the free section.
Thanks will look into this as well

Aizen84

Reaction score
Hi All, Need some help, i brought the UPRO 2 Gen 6, I am not able to watch the LiveTv or the UBLive. However, the UBVOD works well.
Install the DNS changer, install the Australia Singapore both does not help.

I try to follow the instruction here & try to set the static ip with DNS(8.8.8.8) on the device also fail.(Maybe i did wrong some where)

I am using the default router provided by my telco(MyXxxx-purple?)

Any kind expert able to help me?

Below is what i get when launch LiveTv

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi All, Need some help, i brought the UPRO 2 Gen 6, I am not able to watch the LiveTv or the UBLive. However, the UBVOD works well.
Install the DNS changer, install the Australia Singapore both does not help.

I try to follow the instruction here & try to set the static ip with DNS(8.8.8.8) on the device also fail.(Maybe i did wrong some where)

I am using the default router provided by my telco(MyXxxx-purple?)

Any kind expert able to help me?

Below is what i get when launch LiveTv
Nv encounter this 404 error before
Even if you wrongly set the dns, it just wont load and not this error
Did u try to go appmarket and install ublive2?

Aizen84

Reaction score
Install b4. Remove Liao.
I get error this since day 1

Router issue? My ISP block? No 1 have this issue?

:sad::sad:

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

Last edited:

gregory_choo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Install b4. Remove Liao.
I get error this since day 1

Router issue? My ISP block? No 1 have this issue?

:sad::sad:

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

MR is more problematic.

Anyway, try installing and running skyolinDNS, and select google DNS.

magno

Reaction score
Is anyone using the seventh generation "PROS"? Are all the live tv and movie apps still working? Are the live tv channels in 1080p? I'm mainly interested in Taiwan, Hong Kong and China tv channels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.