Qoo10 Deals. (Strictly no referral link) - Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

ice_angel

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before, is using UOB card purchasing Qcoins can get additional 10% promo still on? Currently Quube has a promo where if I buy 100Qcoin, there is a 5% discount.. i.e. S$133 for 100 Qcoin. Can it stack with the UOB promo, so S$133 for 110 Qcoin?

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been asked before, is using UOB card purchasing Qcoins can get additional 10% promo still on? Currently Quube has a promo where if I buy 100Qcoin, there is a 5% discount.. i.e. S$133 for 100 Qcoin. Can it stack with the UOB promo, so S$133 for 110 Qcoin?

The UOB promo ended at the end of last month. It cannot stack with the 5% discount if it is available.

ice_angel

Reaction score
The UOB promo ended at the end of last month. It cannot stack with the 5% discount if it is available.

Thanks.. That is sad.. I almost hit top up button just now...
But come to think of it, QuuBe doesn't have coupon right... only purchasing qcoins will have discount.. then why would anyone buy from QuuBe instead of Qoo itself, since Qoo10 can buy gift card at 2% discount, and BOC Qoo10 card with 10% cashback, plus can use coupons.. the coupons are usually > 10% discount..

urutoraman

Reaction score
But come to think of it, QuuBe doesn't have coupon right... only purchasing qcoins will have discount.. then why would anyone buy from QuuBe instead of Qoo itself, since Qoo10 can buy gift card at 2% discount, and BOC Qoo10 card with 10% cashback, plus can use coupons.. the coupons are usually > 10% discount..

How about combining all the benefits of Qcoin and Qoo10 that you have mentioned as now you can use Qcoin to pay for purchases in Qoo10.

ice_angel

Reaction score
How about combining all the benefits of Qcoin and Qoo10 that you have mentioned as now you can use Qcoin to pay for purchases in Qoo10.

But the Qcoin's purchase discount is promotional (the previous UOB 10% and current Amex 15%) and may not be available all the time? while BOC Qoo10 10% cashback is long term...

OK.. becoz I don't have an Amex card (coz I heard that it is difficult to waive annual fee).. If I have one maybe I will consider using it to purchase the Qcoins.. haha..

eddy2099sg

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

You can still use QCoins to pay for your qoo10 (sgd) purchases and use whatever relevant coupons and qpoints to offset the order.

LexusIS

Reaction score
But the Qcoin's purchase discount is promotional (the previous UOB 10% and current Amex 15%) and may not be available all the time? while BOC Qoo10 10% cashback is long term...

OK.. becoz I don't have an Amex card (coz I heard that it is difficult to waive annual fee).. If I have one maybe I will consider using it to purchase the Qcoins.. haha..

Ya if you don’t spend they usually won’t waive the annual fee. Did get a waiver probably cause I spend on it from time to time.

Use it mainly for
a) fuel with SPC (at 21% discount after additional cashback promo of 7.1% but only until Nov19)
b) special promos: On the rare occasion they do have some really good promo - eg think was $100 off for $700 spend during one of their Lazada sale.
c) small purchase <$5: one of the few cards that award miles from 1st dollar, most starts from $5

In the worst case scenario, just cancel and apply again after 6mths to a yr.

Last edited:

24thchromosome

Reaction score
Need some advice.

Bought a mouse from Qoo10 but never receive at all. Contacted seller but was told I selected normal mail at my own risk and he is not responsible. The thing is he claimed he has mailed out but who knows. Is there any way to contact Qoo10 platform to open a dispute? Or is this money down the drain?...

shadow84

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Need some advice.

Bought a mouse from Qoo10 but never receive at all. Contacted seller but was told I selected normal mail at my own risk and he is not responsible. The thing is he claimed he has mailed out but who knows. Is there any way to contact Qoo10 platform to open a dispute? Or is this money down the drain?...

How long has it been since the date of mailing out?

yusoffb01

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
normally even normal mail can get within a few hours. latest is 1 week

for reference if you use lazada, you can get refund if seller sent by normal mail

boonkang

Reaction score
Need some advice.

Similar issue here.

Ordered mobile phone flip case. Item marked as shipped out on 22/5. Today is 3/6.

More than 12 days already. Not yet receive item.

DenOOO

Reaction score
Similar issue here.

Ordered mobile phone flip case. Item marked as shipped out on 22/5. Today is 3/6.

More than 12 days already. Not yet receive item.

marked as shipped out on this date doesn't mean seller sent out on the same date :s12:

android

Master Member
Reaction score
Can we pay in mixture of qcoins and other payment methods? Anybody has $30 off $200 cart coupon to spare? TIA

24thchromosome

Reaction score
normally even normal mail can get within a few hours. latest is 1 week

for reference if you use lazada, you can get refund if seller sent by normal mail

Thanks for this info! Indeed its been 7 working days already and no sight of it.

Ya loh.... it occurred to me earlier today that Lazada is much safer platform to use in time of dispute like this. Lesson learnt for me is to use lazada as first preference whenever item is available on both platform from now onwards.

If never encounter this will never know sellers on Qoo10 can be so "chao kuan".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.