The Division 2

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
crafted chatterbox GS490, bought chatterbox upgrade GS500. am still missing exotics component. do i have to search for another exotic to dismantle to upgrade?
yes.

and the reason why the streamer is taking elites down faster is probably he has a fair amount of Damage to Elites attributes

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks … guess i leave as it is since no improvement in talents when upgrade to GS500. Unless i manage to pickup useless exotic from DZ

yeah i got a few GS with 30~40% DTE but couldn't use as i more dependent on CD for skill build
yes.

and the reason why the streamer is taking elites down faster is probably he has a fair amount of Damage to Elites attributes

RNG is a strange thing. when i tried farming D50 replay mission from story~challenging for few days yield zero D50

just when i play casually doing takeover navy hill CP … finally found D50 lolz. someone mentioned to add as project to improve RNG for D50 drop. i did that, maybe that the reason :)

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
omg just realised occupied DZ is a different beast! never made it out alive.
landmarks so difficult … got PVE & PVP
any solo agents managed to survive there?

omfgwtf

Reaction score

ODZ is ffa :s16: went in once and got killed by gank squad outside the entrance :s22:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

i would avoid ODZ until Massive addresses the armor glitch issue. Massive is aware of the issue but as of last night's State of the Game address, they won't have any update to it yet.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok but rarely go DZ, just for curiosity sake. already so busy in open world :s22:
i would avoid ODZ until Massive addresses the armor glitch issue. Massive is aware of the issue but as of last night's State of the Game address, they won't have any update to it yet.

huh why? just for the fun of killing? just for fun i went rouge just outside entrance & immediately got killed by friendly turret lolz
ODZ is ffa :s16: went in once and got killed by gank squad outside the entrance :s22:

ResoluteLemon

Reaction score
Most people I know avoid the ODZ or DZ in general. Some of us do go in from time to time to roam, do landmarks or get into fights. But yea, it is probably best to avoid it for now because of the latest bug.

It's a shame. Because PVP could actually be fun and the loot from ODZ is actually not bad.

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2064269-Maintenance-June-3rd-2019
The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance Monday, June 3rd 09:30 AM CEST / 03:30 AM EDT / 00:30 AM PDT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

We will be deploying Title Update 3.1 during this maintenance. Patch notes will become available during the planned downtime.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Maintenance on Monday, 3rd June 2019. 1530hrs for 3hrs approx.

Last edited:

omfgwtf

Reaction score
:huh why? just for the fun of killing? just for fun i went rouge just outside entrance & immediately got killed by friendly turret lolz

ODZ got no turret. Its free for all. Some other players just want to ruin your fun :look:

Pyre

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.p...e-3rd-2019?p=14282992&viewfull=1#post14282992

Patch Notes

Increased tutorial font size on the Mega Map.

Increased visibility on Collectibles and Caches in the Open World.

Fixed an issue where the "Loot" tutorial at the beginning of the game wouldn't appear.

Fixed an issue where the Field Proficiency toast would not include the gained rewards.

Fixed an issue where players could remain stuck in the Theater settlement after recruiting Inaya al-Khaliq.

Fixed an issue that could cause players to get stuck on the roof of the Grand Washington Hotel mission.

Fixed an issue where Hunter Mask and Ivory Keys would not drop, even if the player correctly solved the riddle and killed the Hunter(s).

This fix should allow players to re-do the Hunters and collect the Masks and Keys they are currently missing.

Fixed an issue where the rate of fire on semi-automatic weapons would be lower than intended.

Fixed an issue where face masks would appear smaller than intended.

Fixed an issue where opening a Dark Hours Apparel Cache could cause a continuous loop.

Fixed an error that removed the Loot All as Junk option. Sorry about that!

Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would rush past players to get into cover.

Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would flank players too often.

Fixed an issue where enemy NPCs would not react to any combat until reaching cover or having their movement interrupted.

Fixed an exploit where armor would scale to unintended values when normalized.

The small amount of players who have used the armor exploit will receive a warning on their account. Any further violation of the terms of use will lead to a permanent ban of their account.

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ok thanks … thought no XP for replay, so only for story mode

just keep repeating hard mission now. challenging too much for repeat solo
progressing pretty fast though kinda boring
Just keep whacking challange missions or strongholds. Can matchmake if possible. Daily do challamge mode even if its hard.

if that's true, probably explains why it took longer for console to beat raid
https://www.forbes.com/sites/davidthier/2019/06/03/wild-division-2-bug-could-mean-that-half-your-bullets-arent-doing-any-damage/amp/

Last edited:

rrr2015

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
after much grinding
7mBdcJO.jpg

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.