View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 10:47 PM   #9216
89girl

Hi, Green72, updates: he recently contacted me and he agreed for me to transfer back 250 first. The remaining 500 he said he'll give me another acc to transfer.. he didn't ask for more though.so I'm not sure if this is something not to be worried about. So in the event that I've transferred the whole sum.. Not sure if he'll disturb me for more.....
89girl, I hope I'm not trying to distress you further but be ready for harassment from phone calls, sms and whatsapp to you, your NOK and office. The earlier you inform your NOK and office, the better. Provide a copy of police report to your boss. A reasonable boss and company will understand your plight

The loansharks might "follow up" with house visit to sustain their harassments. This visit could come in the form of sending some innocent movers to pass their hp for the LS to further harass you or send pics of your house door or send runner to bang on your door or splash paint.
For the time being, call 999 if any unknown persons loiter outside your house and maybe hold off on ordering stuff online.
Install a CCTV ASAP to deter and provide evidence for SPF.

Remember to ignore them. The earlier these scumbags understand you are no pushover the faster these harassment will end.

Remember this, they really like victims who are scared like a mouse. They terrorize you "virtually" through hp or stupid runners. They themselves could be in Malaysia, scared of getting caught. They even recruit runners via sites like FB and never ever dare face to face.

Don't bother about being stalked at home or when you're outside. These loansharks are not Mafia. No manpower, any runners they have are like contract staff.

Don't suffer the harassment alone. Share it with us because their tactic all the same. Also share your harassment experience with SPF and the I/O assigned to you.

About the money, don't bother about returning it. Just hold on to it. To return you only will allow them to use it on other victims. Also returning sometimes they won't let you off. Just don't contact them, even if for them to give you an account. To return could provide evidence by other victims you are aiding in loanshark activities. Just keep the money for the time being even though your good conscience will tell you it's not yours.

Take care.

PS: This actions also apply to others who PM me for advice but shy to post here. I, like the rest here, are no experts. Just a victim like you who have gone through hell.